What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    We just had an eight-year revolution and don't like the results, so now we're counter-revolting. MAGA

Chariot

Jan 14, 2013
    More and more, I'm feeling like I'm looking at the breaking point in my rear view mirror.

I think all that is needed now is a spark.

It appears to me right now that the left in this country want to start something like Mao's cultural revolution. If they do it and start pushing people to start seeking out and attacking (maybe even killing) those they don't like, that'll be it.

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins
    Personally.. I'm at the point where I look around and wonder why I'm still in MD and haven't moved my family out yet. And it's not just about the uber-restrictive 2A laws.. it's the 90 minute commute to go 24 miles twice a day that only seems to get worse and not better, the sheer ignorance of most of the people I encounter at stores/malls/etc.., the police chopper that flies above my house almost weekly ... but was never there before about 3 years ago, the fact that my kid got suspended from high school earlier this year for looking at a meme from "Robert E. Lee" high school in some other state that some other student had on their laptop... this list could go on and on and on. OP asked at what point enough is enough? I think we're there now.. death by a thousand paper cuts right? How many more paper cuts does it take?

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    1sl5jw.jpg

LOL. Dems should switch from the donkey to the coyote.

psucobra96

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2011
    Personally.. I'm at the point where I look around and wonder why I'm still in MD and haven't moved my family out yet. And it's not just about the uber-restrictive 2A laws.. it's the 90 minute commute to go 24 miles twice a day that only seems to get worse and not better, the sheer ignorance of most of the people I encounter at stores/malls/etc.., the police chopper that flies above my house almost weekly ... but was never there before about 3 years ago, the fact that my kid got suspended from high school earlier this year for looking at a meme from "Robert E. Lee" high school in some other state that some other student had on their laptop... this list could go on and on and on. OP asked at what point enough is enough? I think we're there now.. death by a thousand paper cuts right? How many more paper cuts does it take?

Your son was suspended for what?

mickeyk9

Member Lives Matter
    Aug 18, 2011
    quantum spins
    Your son was suspended for what?
    Group of kids looking at memes online and one of them was of Robert E. Lee High School somewhere in the South.. this was right around the time of the North Carolina hoopla. One of the other students in the class got triggered and reported them and he and the other students were suspended for inappropriately using school resources.. ie - their internet access. We met with the school administration and they wouldn't budge.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Group of kids looking at memes online and one of them was of Robert E. Lee High School somewhere in the South.. this was right around the time of the North Carolina hoopla. One of the other students in the class got triggered and reported them and he and the other students were suspended for inappropriately using school resources.. ie - their internet access. We met with the school administration and they wouldn't budge.

wow. That's almost as bad as when I got fired from a job for burning a piece of paper. "Destruction of company property" :rolleyes:

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    They weren't.. they were using their school's internet to browse the internet looking at the things the school deemed inappropriate... a meme of Robert E. Lee High School.

Truly a screwed up time we’re living in. 2 years ago after Gov Slogan confiscated our Sons of Confederate Veterans organizational tags after I made him aware the Muslim Brotherhood still has theirs ( Muslim American Society) and MVA is still issuing them. Published an op-ed in the Carroll County Times as well. Kathy Szeliga cosponsered HB001 to add further add insult to make it a law. Never made it to the senate.
    Interesting fact that all but 6 or so delegates voted for this crap. Do you think they cherry pick 1st amendment much?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    They weren't.. they were using their school's internet to browse the internet looking at the things the school deemed inappropriate... a meme of Robert E. Lee High School.

I get it, that's why I edited my post. I thought you were saying they were actually in another state while looking at the meme. I guess you meant they were looking at a meme about a school in another state.

I suppose the admin equated looking at that meme as the same as using school internet to look at pr0n....

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    I suppose the admin equated looking at that meme as the same as using school internet to look at pr0n....

That probably would have been okay. They could have passed it off as "biology research." Looking at the meme was definitely thought crime and as such became doubleplusungood.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Seems more like historical curiosity/research to me. When did it become a crime to learn about the history of our own country?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom