• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Literally

:D

The hats are in, and they look pretty darned good, for being a quick-and-go no frills effort.

See post 2 for details.

Attachments

• WP_20160720_17_19_54_Pro.jpg
      WP_20160720_17_19_54_Pro.jpg
      45.4 KB · Views: 1,052

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm going to try and make this as simple as possible, but I'm sure there will be bumps.

There are 40 hats available (maybe a few more but no promises).

Rules:

1 - They are what they are, and they will not be changed... so if you don't like them you don't need one.

2 - If you're on my ignore list, and don't get a reply, that's likely why... and you don't need one.

3 - If you are told yours is free, keep it to yourself. There will be several deserving people in this flight.

Now, the details...

I fronted for these out of my own pocket, to a degree of consternation from the Missus. I seek nothing from this effort than to recoup my investment, and any additional monies will be donated to MSI's general fund. If you don't believe me, then you don't need one.

I am asking a minimum donation of $15.00, which should result in an estimated $200 donation to MSI. If you choose to put in more, MSI benefits, not me.

I do not do PayPal, so this will be once again a cash or check operation. There will be no shipping of the hats, but I will consider doing another trip around the state. This time I won't be interested in hearing complaints that it's not convenient for you.

While we can talk about it here, I will only accept commitments by PM, and provide my POBox that way.

If it seems a harsh way to go, believe me that there have been issues that require me to be a bit square about it.

Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Pencil me in for 2 cash, and I can take posession for anyone from Carroll County if they're interested.
    I'll be in AA Co Saturday and possibly Sunday

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm hearing from a few of our stalwarts... but I know there are several others who are committed to the cause and really should step in to get one of these!!

I could consider additional items, but only if the interest for the hats is sufficient.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    I'll take 3, and please PM for payment instructions...maybe I missed them????

R
    EDIT: Yep I did..PM on the way.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom