• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Yup, already decided not to see it in the theater. I'll catch it on netflix or red box eventually.

He said some bonehead things in the past. I guess he upped the stupid with this latest comment.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Yep, I saw this yesterday, no more of my money. How can these assbandits be such hypocrites, earning millions off shoot'em up movies then talk shit like this.:sad20:

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    And history keeps repeating itself. The only things that change are the names...

Attachments

• hypocrite.jpg
      hypocrite.jpg
      109.3 KB · Views: 716

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I don't watch that wiener's movies anyhow. Never seen one second of any "Bourne..." movie. What a schmo!

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I thought all the Bourne movies were overrated turds. Someone has a different opinion than mine, so I should feel personally attacked? That is what is wrong with this country. Getting offended by a celebrity's opinion. Yep, he's a hypocrite. Never met the guy, don't care what he has to say. But at least I know he's a douche now.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011
    I thought all the Bourne movies were overrated turds. Someone has a different opinion than mine, so I should feel personally attacked? That is what is wrong with this country. Getting offended by a celebrity's opinion. Yep, he's a hypocrite. Never met the guy, don't care what he has to say. But at least I know he's a douche now.

I think that part of it is that the anti's aren't hiding anymore that confiscation is their ultimate goal.

T'Challa

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 24, 2013
    Wakanda
    Matt Damon thinks guys are no Bueno. So does Jason Bourne use a gun carved out of soap and gow "Pew, Pew" in the movie???

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    The first 3 Bourne movies were awesome. Loved them. I've probably seen them at least 5 times each. They needed to let the franchise stop there. 4 was dumb. I still want to read the books.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I was very upset when I found out that Matt Damon was not really stranded on Mars.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Yup, already decided not to see it in the theater. I'll catch it on netflix or red box eventually.

He said some bonehead things in the past. I guess he upped the stupid with this latest comment.

Ditto except I wouldn't even pay at redbox. Only netflix where my fee is for the service, not the individual movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom