• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    One of my favorite LGS just got in about 35+ C&R from a private collection...

Mosins, Mausers, Shotguns, one French MAS and some other goodies I cant remember offhand.

He has one I will not speak of because he wont sell it :innocent0 , but if you are a hardcore Garand collector, ask him about it.

Anyways, Pay a visit to South Carroll Sporting Goods, I am sure the good ones wont last.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I know what I'm doing this weekend...

If it's going to SCSG make sure you check to see if they are open. They typically are open on Wednesday evenings, with infrequent Saturday hours. They will be open tonight.

I'll swing by and check it out but I have my heart set on a Tavor x95 and I'll prolly have to buy a chipper for my tractor to clean up the disaster of tree debris that the tornado left in my yard, so I prolly shouldn't spend any cash.:sad20:

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We WILL be open Saturday 6/25/16 from 2pm -6pm. Feel free to stop by and check things out, although we're less a few guns after tonite..lol. Still lots to be had though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    When I left there were a few M44 Mosin's (Polish) left, a few Enfields, single shot shotguns (410, 20, 12) and some bolt shotguns (12 and 16) as well as pumps (12), some French surplus, and just some random odds and ends guns you don't see often. Check them out while you can!!!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    OP was telling the truth about that Garand. I think experts are still examining it but it appears to be a Lend Lease in primo condition.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I offered him more than I ever spent on a single firearm and he gracefully declined my offer. Maybe he will reconsider one day. :)

One sold on the CMP forums this year for $3200, which also had a refinished stock (like Brian's) but from the description was not quite as nice as the one Brian has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom