• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    All, I have had many requests for help from people that are either wanting to apply for a permit or are appealing the decision of the MSP given that I was able to overturn the MSP and get an unrestricted permit. I have posted the audio over on MSI if you wish to listen to my argument.

MXRider's HPRB Hearing

Feel free to ask questions if you have some in the thread after you have listened.

Last edited:

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012
    All, I have had many requests for help from people that are either wanting to apply for a permit or are appealing the decision of the MSP given that I was able to overturn the MSP and get an unrestricted permit. I have posted the audio over on MSI if you wish to listen to my argument.

MXRider's HPRB Hearing

Feel free to ask questions if you have some in the thread after you have listened.

Any chance you can include links or pdf's in your MSI post of the articles you provided to the board? I jotted down the dates, sources, & topic of the articles, but if you have those at hand it would be helpful. Otherwise, I can start Googling... Thanks.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Any chance you can include links or pdf's in your MSI post of the articles you provided to the board? I jotted down the dates, sources, & topic of the articles, but if you have those at hand it would be helpful. Otherwise, I can start Googling... Thanks.
    Will be glad to

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Thank you for posting the audio of your hearing. If it is ok with you I would like to use some of the points you made to the board in my personal protection G&S reason application to MSP. I suspect I will have to go before the board as well to get it overturned. Thank you for the hard work you have done so far for the people of MD.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Thank you for posting the audio of your hearing. If it is ok with you I would like to use some of the points you made to the board in my personal protection G&S reason application to MSP. I suspect I will have to go before the board as well to get it overturned. Thank you for the hard work you have done so far for the people of MD.
    That is the whole point of why I posted it. My efforts were not just for my own benefit, but for all Maryland residents' personal protection.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    All, I have added links to the OP for all of the documents that I spoke about during my hearing.

Next is to work on converting the audio to MP3

Gambler

¿Got Freedom?
    Oct 30, 2011
    Parkville
    All, I have added links to the OP for all of the documents that I spoke about during my hearing.

Next is to work on converting the audio to MP3

:thumbsup:

I think you can do the conversion from iTunes if you have that. If you need help with the conversion, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom