• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Another fun match and they get smoother every month. As competitors are getting more comfortable with the match the scores are getting closer too. Thanks to all who helped during the match today. Here's are the results. Notice that Mike Connolly was only ONE point off from a perfect score of 300!

Attachments

• AxisAllies917.jpg
      AxisAllies917.jpg
      30.6 KB · Views: 208

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Thanks for another fun day! But it's Katie, Not Katy.

This has become one of my favorite matches to shoot!

Oops.... sorry about the name. I really glad you like it. I think we've got the right mix of attitude and light competition. I'm working on getting October 21 for our next match. Technically, September was supposed to be the last one of the season, but I'm working on that too.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Another fun match. There were some great shooters, but the only pressure I felt to be competitive was with myself...well...and knowing Katie was out there. Once we bang that sight over half a hair, she'll probably be beating me again. Considering that was the second time that rifle has been shot since it came into our posession, I think she did damn fine with it already.

She probably has pictures on her phone she could post:innocent0

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    Another fun match. There were some great shooters, but the only pressure I felt to be competitive was with myself...well...and knowing Katie was out there. Once we bang that sight over half a hair, she'll probably be beating me again. Considering that was the second time that rifle has been shot since it came into our posession, I think she did damn fine with it already.

She probably has pictures on her phone she could post:innocent0

Have her post them! She really did do well. The sights were just a bit off, but that's an easy fix.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    If you look at her post count vs. join date, you'll see she's kinda shy on here. I'll see what I can do ;)

We didn't know who wouldn't want their picture taken, so the pics are pretty much just her :thumbsup: and...me:o

It would be neat sometime to get a group pic, along with the rifles, provided everyone was ok with it.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Here's an attempt at attaching pictures

Attachments

• IMG_20170923_125659122.jpg
      IMG_20170923_125659122.jpg
      62.4 KB · Views: 120
    • IMG_20170923_121136087.jpg
      IMG_20170923_121136087.jpg
      74.9 KB · Views: 122

Warpspasm

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2010
    Harford, Co.
    It's the British Invasion!

I can't believe you didn't put anything between your elbow and the bench :sad20: Next time...;)

I have to wear an elbow pad when I shoot. I have a little bone spur or something on the inside edge of my elbow that makes it impossible for me to shoot without some kind of padding. Women are tough birds. :thumbsup:

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    I have to wear an elbow pad when I shoot. I have a little bone spur or something on the inside edge of my elbow that makes it impossible for me to shoot without some kind of padding. Women are tough birds. :thumbsup:

Art is being cute. I have a nasty bruise on my elbow and really need something for it next time. My elbows are just bony and meatless like my shoulder. Lol!

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    That's actually what we usually do, and we never really thought about it after so many years, but then we kind of went, duh. I do like the idea of an elbow pad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom