• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10xclean

MDS Supporter
    Dec 23, 2008
    Kingsville
    super sweet and clean mauer unmolested. Tiger stripe in the stock even. not the 29.99 junk that was sold for years, this is a nice one... Sling included.

again unmolested.

what is reasonable asking for this ?

thank you

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I think it depends on what type of Turk Mauser you are talking about:

For the most part, they seem to run between ~$200-350 or so. I have seen lower values for 8mm-converted M1893 rifles in used shape or worn K.Kale rifles, higher values for nicer K.Kale rifles, unconverted (7.65mm), M1893 rifles with the magazine cutoff, etc. Personally, I think they are a better rifle for the money at $300 than a Mosin 91/30 is at $300 (as long as you are talking a nicer K.Kale rifle with a good stock and bore).

Five years ago, I bought a 8mm converted M1893 rifle for $150. It was a good shooter, if a bit worn. I picked up a 1941 K.Kale rifle and a couple bandoliers of 8mm Turk ammo $300. Even at the time, I didn't feel like I overpaid. Both were in great shape. Unfortunately, I traded both away (one went to a friend for a Carcano and the other one was traded as part of a deal to pick up a Springfield 1903).

Again, I think they are highly underrated rifles, as long as they are in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom