• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AnonymousShooter

Jan 2, 2012
    Salisbury, MD
    Any of the IP's have one in stock? Haven't shot one yet, but i'm super interested in picking one up as my new home defense weapon. Any pro's and con's from first hand shooters that Google already hasn't told me?

Thanks again guys!

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia
    Con's just a lot of con's... Glock doesn't make them anymore for a reason. For home defense... if shot at night you'd be blinded, they get dirty more quickly and all over dirty not just like cleaning the barrel, the entire gun gets dirty.....I'd recommend you talk to a few owners of the guns... then buy another glock

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I had a G22C and the light and noise were just a tad more than a non C model. I now have a G20SF for HD and the difference between the two barrels is minimal in my opinion. If you can't find a C model that should not be a deal breaker IMO. I lover my G20SF. It's a bit large for carry but as a nightstand gun it fits the bill. I have +5 Arredondo mag extensions on mine so 20 rounds of Underwood 180 GD's makes it is a beast of a HD pistol.

ScottR

Mark it Zero Dude!!!
    Feb 18, 2013
    Belair MD
    Con's just a lot of con's... Glock doesn't make them anymore for a reason. For home defense... if shot at night you'd be blinded, they get dirty more quickly and all over dirty not just like cleaning the barrel, the entire gun gets dirty.....I'd recommend you talk to a few owners of the guns... then buy another glock

I disagree, but draw your own conclusions. I own a 21sf and a 17C and there's no appreciable difference in muzzle flash. The 17c is Loud as sh!t though compared to a regular 17.

Compensated vs Non Compensated Comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom