• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Will it take as long as the MD CCW?

Don't know. My guess would be probably longer but the way I see it, my ancestors came here from Scotland after a lifetime of fighting for their freedom and then fought the same bastards in the American revolution and helped to build what I call home. Those who oppose us don't have to like us but they do have to deal with us so long as we stand. In the end they may take it, but I'll never give it willingly.

Noods

Activist
    Feb 18, 2013
    Baltimore
    Has anyone reached out to the political parties (GOP and Libertarian) to help garner support against these bills? What are the back up plans in case we loose all on these upcomming bills?

Neither party is going to do anything. They have no clue what they are doing when it comes to organizing. There is more happening in the grassroots in Maryland than either party is doing. Pretty sad.

Your back up plans is to get involved in a group that understands politics and is going to take these legislators out.

By the way, did nobody notice the amendment that Brochin put forward and didn't even know what was in it?

http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/frmcommittees.aspx?pid=commsenaudio&tab=subject7

Judicial Proceeds #3 at 4:19:30.

At the introduction of his next amendment, the chair actually asks "do you know what this one does?"

Minuteman - Oath Keeper

Guardian of the Republic
    Jan 28, 2013
    Khandahar, Afghanistan
    Don't know. My guess would be probably longer but the way I see it, my ancestors came here from Scotland after a lifetime of fighting for their freedom and then fought the same bastards in the American revolution and helped to build what I call home. Those who oppose us don't have to like us but they do have to deal with us so long as we stand. In the end they may take it, but I'll never give it willingly.

Well Brother, I'll be here and as long as my family is here I'll do my best to protect them and the families of freedom loving Americans.

I took an oath and although it was blah blah blah when I took it, it has meaning now. My wife grew up in the USSR, the stories she tells me of her parents during the Bolshevik Revolution and after are not pretty. I'll gladly take up arms and die fighting than live through that.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    Well Brother, I'll be here and as long as my family is here I'll do my best to protect them and the families of freedom loving Americans.

I took an oath and although it was blah blah blah when I took it, it has meaning now. My wife grew up in the USSR, the stories she tells me of her parents during the Bolshevik Revolution and after are not pretty. I'll gladly take up arms and die fighting than live through that.

:thumbsup:

In the words of those who seek to oppress, "It's for the kids".

boricuamaximus

Ultimate Member
    Dec 27, 2008
    So let's say no one gets a license. Will they come to our homes to check for "banned weapons" ? How would they know who owns what. If so, that will prove that they are registering weapons and we might have a good court case on our hands.

Minuteman - Oath Keeper

Guardian of the Republic
    Jan 28, 2013
    Khandahar, Afghanistan
    So let's say no one gets a license. Will they come to our homes to check for "banned weapons" ? How would they know who owns what. If so, that will prove that they are registering weapons and we might have a good court case on our hands.

Well there are ways I am sure they can find out and by the time anyone knows what is going on with people being arrested we could have many folks in jails. Then you have to hope the courts give two shits and that the State won't drag its feet implimenting the wishes of the court.

The system only works if people have faith in it and all parties are willing to abide by it. It seems our current politicans don't give two shits about your rights or our Constitution.

Zaicran

MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2010
    Morganza, MD
    March 1st might be the big day, but let me tell you how this is going to go down on our end.

The apathetic gun owners in Maryland will sit at home on their duffs while the Libtards back door legislation that infringes on your rights and they will be none the wiser. And it will be our fault.

Everyone between now and March 1st will thump their chests and jump up and down and scream about how we all need to show up for the House rally and then sit and do nothing come game day.

With 5.8 Million people in Maryland do you really think 3000 people in Annapolis scares them? I bet all those ******* liberal senators looked out the windows and said "Hey, look at all the dumb redneck gun nuts"...

You want to make a difference? Bring 25K+ people to Annapolis (*that* will get their attention) or we have lost.

jiffer

Mar 20, 2012
    Thanks to everyone that stayed up late keeping us informed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I'd say quite a lot went our way, in fact. The AWB portion of the bill got preemptively gutted, and the most controversial bit of it (licensing) stayed intact. That is going to make passage a lot harder and amendments on the floor much easier.

sykesville

Ultimate Member
    According to Dwyer yesterday, there will NOT be a pro-2a rally on the 1st! Don't let the anti-s getyou to come down and increase THEIR presence. WBAL will report they have 20,000:

HB 294 the House cross file of SB281 will be heard in Judiciary Committee along with a host of other gun bills (follow the link then scroll down to March 1st to view the committee schedule)

Please note: THERE WILL NOT BE A PRO GUN RALLY ON MARCH 1ST There is an Anti Gun Rally that day at lawyers mall- they hold the permit and we will not be permitted to occupy the mall, nor do we want to in order to not add numbers to their group!!

Vikingpwr67

Jan 28, 2013
    Baltimore
    “Rebellion to tyranny is obedience to God.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

They have to get rid of the death penalty so that all these political tyrants don't get punished. If I remember correctly when you take a oath for political/judicial office you swear to uphold the constitution. Therefore they should all be impeached and stripped of their powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom