• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shadow116

2nd Class Citizen
    Feb 28, 2008
    Emmitsburg
    Man, just the picture almost put me into shock.....

"Extreme Shock" approved by Mall Ninjas everywhere.....:lol2:

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Ed and Joppa are 100% spot on. Even a "warning shot" constitutes deadly force.

Imagine this scenario: Some idiot hothead shoots without justification (fill in your worst-case "bad shoot" story here.). On the witness stand, he claims, "It was an accident. I only meant to fire a 'warning shot.' " Does the prosecutor say, "Oh that's all right then. Your Honor, the State moves to drop all charges. Clearly the firearm's manufacturer is at fault here."

"Warning shots" constitute deadly force. "Less than lethal" rounds constitute deadly force. It's a serious business, not like on tv.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    novus, how bout commenting on these puppies below...the ol timbs. i hear they still don't get enough velocity to make up for the reduction in mass and the sabot means the projectile has more wiggle room traveling through the bore making them less accurate.
    View attachment 7310

.223 Timbs really does have the velocity and do have much more muzzle energy than the 5.7, but I think the twist in the CZ52 barrel is not fast enough to handle the higher velocity and the long narrow bullet so accuracy or point first hitting at distance is questionable.

It has been a long while but I think I clocked one or two going over 1900 fps.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    point made, Ill keep buckshot loaded for HD. But ill still hang onto my box of sellier an bellot rubber slugs, you never know what might come in handy. we had a 40mm version for the 203 when i was in iraq, and rubber "hornets nest" grenades too. You would be suprised at what uses you could find for these things.

S1gnal

Stereotype breaker
    May 2, 2008
    Central Maryland
    extremeshokreduxxf4.jpg

Ok, the "operator" :rolleyes: on the left is pulling a "sabrina" with his weapon, that alone stops me from taking that seriously.:sad20:

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    For me it was the green ear muffs not matching the black outfit. They clash....:sad20:
    It is all part of the camoflage, they are sneaking through an avacado patch at night and the ear muffs look like avacado fruit.
    It also works in the fresh produce section where they have eggplants next to the avacados at the grocery store at the local mall.

B1web

Cogito Ergo Sum! (cogito)
    Jan 11, 2008
    ..... an expanding rotational cone of NyTrilium matrix particles?

Isn't that what fueld the Delorean on back to the future?

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom