Dunhams has Remington 870 tactical on sale.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4d_POWER

Aug 19, 2011
    Local Dunhams here has the Remington tactical 870 on sale this week for $329, reg $400, is that a good price? Has the pistol grip, removeable choke, and supercell recoil pad.

I was going to buy one but they said their manager does not allow gun sales on the weekend, I have to go m-f 8-4, that's kinda hard to do when u are working.....no lol:(

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I'm not sure if the tactical comes with the pistol grip from the factory...I know mine doesnt.

If it's new that's a good price...if it's used and has been added to that's still a decent price pending on quality and round count.

Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    Why do so many want pistol grips on their shotguns today? :sad20: Is it a coolness thing? To me it adds nothing, and has a couple of fails. The website did suck too.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Their website was clearly created by idiots. Can't imagine the brick-and-mortar locations are run any better.

I don't think I'll ever be shopping there...

The website is subbed out actually. The same publisher does websites for several sporting goods chains.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I have been to the LaVale store many times. Reminds me of the old Two Guys store or a Big Lots of Sporting Goods. They have some really good deals if you are there at the right times.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    Why do so many want pistol grips on their shotguns today? :sad20: Is it a coolness thing? To me it adds nothing, and has a couple of fails. The website did suck too.

not a fan of straight pistol grips, but pistol gripped stocks and thumbhole stocks are just more comfortable to me.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    That's a good deal. When I was on rotations in WV, I went to a Dunhams... They had THE HIGHEST prices on every gun they had. They did have some very cool guns, but they were all priced through the roof.

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    I can't view the circularr because there's not a store near my zipcode -Balt city - what a bunch of morons!

That's exactly what I was annoyed by.

As if I won't drive to another zip code - or state, even - and shop there.

Morons....
    Wow, is this you guys' first day on the interwebs? :D

Below the zip code entry there is a pic of the US. Click on MD and then a pic of MD comes up. Click on the red circle above Dunhams in LaVale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom