• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Red Eye

Feb 17, 2011
    Hanover, Pa.
    Well.
    I'm here!!
    Made the move last Friday and have spend days trying to organize all my stuff. A little tight for a 1 bedroom, I must own way too much stuff, but they didn't have any 2 bedrooms available when I needed to get out of MD. I'll make it work !!!!
    Comcast screwed up my order date of last Friday but I'm finally back on line as of this morning.
    First 6 days were a little rough with out TV or internet. Gave me time to fix the place up.
    I like being close to Codorus Park, great area. May have to do some scouting for hunting season there since they allow hunting in the park; may even learn to fish, lol
    People I've run into so far have been way to friendly, not used to that coming from Baltimore, LOL ( I wonder what their "angle" is........lol)

I was told Argoona's Bar and grill is the place to go for the football games?? Was told there would be plenty of Raven's fans there at game time?? I'm NOT converting to the Steelers or Eagles...LOL

Anyone ever want to hook up for a beer or a game, give me a shout

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Well.
    I'm here!!
    Made the move last Friday and have spend days trying to organize all my stuff. A little tight for a 1 bedroom, I must own way too much stuff, but they didn't have any 2 bedrooms available when I needed to get out of MD. I'll make it work !!!!
    Comcast screwed up my order date of last Friday but I'm finally back on line as of this morning.
    First 6 days were a little rough with out TV or internet. Gave me time to fix the place up.
    I like being close to Codorus Park, great area. May have to do some scouting for hunting season there since they allow hunting in the park; may even learn to fish, lol
    People I've run into so far have been way to friendly, not used to that coming from Baltimore, LOL ( I wonder what their "angle" is........lol)

I was told Argoona's Bar and grill is the place to go for the football games?? Was told there would be plenty of Raven's fans there at game time?? I'm NOT converting to the Steelers or Eagles...LOL

Anyone ever want to hook up for a beer or a game, give me a shout

Getting out of MD seems like it had a positive effect on you. By my count you had 4 LOL's in your post. :) Hanover is very nice, live 15 min from there & have family there. Great place to live. Congrats.

Red Eye

Feb 17, 2011
    Hanover, Pa.
    I've heard Arooga's is pretty good for game day. They got TV's to cover all the games and I hear there's a pretty good fan base for the Ravens around here. Anyone up for meeting at Arooga's on the 10th for the 1st Raven's game?? Anyway, I'll be there to check out the place if anyone else is interested.

Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    Welcome to Hanover. If you have any questions or need anything let me know.
    Gary
    High Rock Outfitters

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    278408_10151190898828855_637850695_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members