• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acwatkins

Aug 29, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Fishing is starting to get good so I figured I'd start this thread up again! Post your reports, trips, events, tips, anything fishing related! I went out yesterday morning at Rocky Gorge and was able to snag these 2, 3lbs and 5lbs on the scale.
    42995a24b5bec1b33ef4c12c4d26a9ec.jpg
    18c456761ee19a1c27afd9ac1ccf6157.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acwatkins

Aug 29, 2013
    Glen Burnie
    Believe it or not I've had good days of fishing during a light snow. I think it has to do with the fronts that come with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cpc1027

Jun 25, 2010
    Sparks
    I've had some good days so far this year and I set a personal record for both number and size of trout on a particular stretch of water last Sat afternoon.

I'm looking forward to what the rest of 2016 fishing season brings too! I have a rockfish charter coming up in a couple of weeks, I'm hoping to get out this week or next for some shad, I'm hoping for some rockfish on the fly in the flats this year, and then there's my perpetual pursuit of trout.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    I'm hoping to be able to get back into fishing this year after many years off. Are there any publications that map out all the state and county fishing areas? Places like public parks, easy to get to tributaries etc?
    BTW, I was talking to one of the clerks in DSG Hunt Valley tonite and he said that Loch Raven is doing pretty well right now.

ngman

MDS Supporter
    Apr 19, 2013
    Western Howard County
    I'm hoping to be able to get back into fishing this year after many years off. Are there any publications that map out all the state and county fishing areas? Places like public parks, easy to get to tributaries etc?
    BTW, I was talking to one of the clerks in DSG Hunt Valley tonite and he said that Loch Raven is doing pretty well right now.

Here's a link to the DNR site showing angler access points. You should be able to find something near you on this. Good luck!
    http://gisapps.dnr.state.md.us/PublicFishingAccess/index.html

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    Piney Run surface water temp 53 to 57 degrees. Large number of Bluegill in back of cove across from launch ramp. Small bass 8-9 inchs roaming the sunny shallows.

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Went to Centennial Lake over in Howard County, one of my favorite spots. Caught three bass all about the same size (little) along the shore. They liked a gold spinner I had in the box that day.

Attachments

• IMG_0671.jpg
      IMG_0671.jpg
      113.2 KB · Views: 1,526

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    A guy my son hunts with absolutely killed it rock fishing today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      59.4 KB · Views: 1,371

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    I had a great day today, actually my best ever for a five fish limit of bass. Not a tnx but I can guess them pretty good as I've been catching them for so long. First was a 7 and a couple fish later came an 8. Best five in the area of 26-27 pounds. Here's the 8

Attachments

• IMG_20160416_123141724.jpg
      IMG_20160416_123141724.jpg
      69.5 KB · Views: 1,411

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom