• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    People are talking in PG County about personal safety, with the recent murder spree.

I've found 2 families who love what MSI stands for, but didn't know we existed.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I put a few of those big red MSI "Self Defense for MD" bumper stickers in strategic high-traffic areas in PG County.
    I hope at least a few people see them.
    Some of them have been removed but some are still up.
    One's been out there for so long it has turned pink.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    People are talking in PG County about personal safety, with the recent murder spree.

I've found 2 families who love what MSI stands for, but didn't know we existed.

Good, get them to join and then get them to take the MD online handgun training and send the form in. Imagine if 500 to 1,000 or more PG County residents sent the forms in. MSP would probably have a cow and tell the PG police that there might be lots of new guns in the county.

Tom43491

Dec 9, 2009
    Timonium
    Good, get them to join and then get them to take the MD online handgun training and send the form in. Imagine if 500 to 1,000 or more PG County residents sent the forms in. MSP would probably have a cow and tell the PG police that there might be lots of new guns in the county.

What is this online training form? What is it a requirement for? I've never heard of it...

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I see a PG homeowner shot and killed a burglar last night. Excellent. If more homeowners become armed, crime might not go down, but the dirtbag population could be reduced.

Wish there was a positive way to encourage more MD residents to arm themselves without us appearing like gun nuts or vigilantes.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I was at my kid's swim meet in PG before the summer open holster rally and was met with much hostility. They were extra hostile when I implied that they were just afraid that their criminal element might be harmed because only criminals need to fear decent people with guns.

ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    I put a few of those big red MSI "Self Defense for MD" bumper stickers in strategic high-traffic areas in PG County.
    I hope at least a few people see them.
    Some of them have been removed but some are still up.
    One's been out there for so long it has turned pink.

Yeah, same has happened to mine, except it happened within a month after I put it on. It might have been due to the summer heat and sunlight. Now it's illegible.

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Maybe a open holster rally in PG Co. would help spread the word.

It would more likely backfire. It would rev up the anti-gun forces and make us look like we are itching for a fight.

Subtle education and discussion will be more valuable. Hearts and Minds and all that stuff.

Now hold an open holster rally in Calvert or St. Mary's and you will get a good response.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Perp broke front door glass and reached in to unlock the door and was warned. Kept coming so he got a shotgun blast.

Problem solved.

:party29:

jaywade

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Leesburg, VA
    Maybe a open holster rally in PG Co. would help spread the word.

w/ 13 shooting in as many days your crazy if you go to that county w/ a empty holster

Perp broke front door glass and reached in to unlock the door and was warned. Kept coming so he got a shotgun blast.

Problem solved.

:party29:

glad to hear the homeowner's son is not going to face charges ....at least they got that right

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads