• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Hey:
    Anyone know if Hap Baker is open? I REALLY NEED TO SHOOT!!!!!!!!

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Bill has a jeep.

I, on the other hand, have a new pistol and NO way to get in there if the road is as bad as I think it would be.

Maybe Bill will pop on here with an update.

Splitter

Bigdtc

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 6, 2007
    South Carolina
    Good question. I think the dump was closed today. Our trash is usually picked up on Fridays and we never saw them today. Might be worth a phone call tomorrow.

1874sharpsshooter

Feb 1, 2009
    cape coral, florida
    Bill here,
    range is closed this weekend, landfill hasn't plowed us yet. From the firing line out to 25yds is 2-3 feet of snow. the burms have several feet of snow on them also and the rest of the range is also 2 feet or more deep. We are going to try to have it ready for next weekend.

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    Thanks Bill! Really, better to hear from you than get stuck.....you know how my wife is....

I guess I will see you next weekend....new 9mm

Splitter

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    awww, man....wife thinks we should get an extra week on the yearly pass 'cause you are closed. I'll let you deal with her. She wants to shoot the new 9. Let her shoot the 605 next weekend and she will be happy :)

Splitter

1874sharpsshooter

Feb 1, 2009
    cape coral, florida
    awww, man....wife thinks we should get an extra week on the yearly pass 'cause you are closed. I'll let you deal with her. She wants to shoot the new 9. Let her shoot the 605 next weekend and she will be happy :)

Splitter

don't know about the free week but she's welcome to shoot the 605 anytime, just say so when your there. one question, 38's or 357's

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    :). You guys are so cool. I'm thinking she needs to shoot a .357 because she thinks she wants one some day. She does ok with my snappy little .45, I don't think the recoil would scare her. I doubt she would make it through more than one or two rounds though, it's gotta kick.

The only reason she feels the burning desire to get to the range at this time is the new 9mm I bought for ME that she has confiscated for herself. I want to try it out too, not that it's "mine" anymore....

BTW, she was only kidding about the free week added on to the yearly membership....then again, it was PMS week so I could be mistaken :). I do a lot of nodding and agreeing one week per month. You know how she is and you know how that goes.... :)

Splitter

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    I'm getting cabin fever, too. I have a new Sig P238 that I've never fired and a new Burris scope for my AR.

C'mon Splitter, let's haul our snow blowers up there and clear the 200 yard lanes. :-)

Splitter

R.I.P.
    Jun 25, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I'm getting cabin fever, too. I have a new Sig P238 that I've never fired and a new Burris scope for my AR.

C'mon Splitter, let's haul our snow blowers up there and clear the 200 yard lanes. :-)

Yeah, I keep hearing the line from the Jimmy Buffett song, "This mornin', I shot six holes in my freezer, I think I got cabin fever, somebody sound the alarm," lol. I'm so bored the wife just talked me into going to PetSmart.

Pick up a new gun and can't shoot it....sucks. Too cold out though.

Splitter

1874sharpsshooter

Feb 1, 2009
    cape coral, florida
    hey folks
    went to the range sat. afternoon to check it out. landfill was closed and the road from the front gate to the range hasn't been plowed. one of the landfill guys was there and told me the reason why it hasn't been plowed yet was because the roads dept. came and took all the dumps loaders and plows. he told me they were going to try to plow the range road on monday or tuesday. I'm hoping I can get in there on wednesday and thursday and get it ready for the weekend but bare in mind I have no idea what condition the range is in.
    I will update here as the week goes on otherwise, call the office on thursday or friday for more info. the number is 410-386-2102.

Thanks, Bill

1874sharpsshooter

Feb 1, 2009
    cape coral, florida
    :). You guys are so cool. I'm thinking she needs to shoot a .357 because she thinks she wants one some day. She does ok with my snappy little .45, I don't think the recoil would scare her. I doubt she would make it through more than one or two rounds though, it's gotta kick.

The only reason she feels the burning desire to get to the range at this time is the new 9mm I bought for ME that she has confiscated for herself. I want to try it out too, not that it's "mine" anymore....

BTW, she was only kidding about the free week added on to the yearly membership....then again, it was PMS week so I could be mistaken :). I do a lot of nodding and agreeing one week per month. You know how she is and you know how that goes.... :)

Splitter

I"m with there splitter and understand completely

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    I have no idea how you guys are going to get that road and your range cleared any time soon.

MDCXD

Nov 27, 2008
    Mt. Airy
    Bill if you need help at the range, just let me know. I can help Sat. or Sun.
    Have shovel will travel.
    I am always willing to help at the range I shoot at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom