• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Maybe Old Man Winter didn't get the word that "Spring has Sprung" in Garrett County! Heck, that was last week's news... Yeah, right.

With a low of 12 degrees tonight and a light snow in the forecast we're kinda hoping it warms up by Memorial Day. :fingerscrossed:

Even all the hounds are fed up with the cold and snow. They've moved inside where they can pile up together and stay warm.

That's what it's like living in the mountains. It is what it is...:banghead:

Attachments

• DSC03812.jpg
      DSC03812.jpg
      48.2 KB · Views: 440
    • Beagle Pile Capture.JPG
      Beagle Pile Capture.JPG
      76.5 KB · Views: 439
    • Long Dog Capture.JPG
      Long Dog Capture.JPG
      56.5 KB · Views: 441
    • Rooter Capture.jpg
      Rooter Capture.jpg
      46 KB · Views: 440
    Last edited:

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Get western MD warmed up as I'll be back up there around the 10th with plans on doing some outside work on the range

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    What was it yesterday ? Like around 65 ... as of right now i got about an 1" of snow on my deck... effin crazy i tell ya ..

Yep, it's crazy. That's the weather in Garrett County.

Help me understand something hard_core_emt:

Your location says you're in Oakland, MD. You've been on the forum for about 5 years so you might have seen a Hooligan thread or three. :innocent0 Yet you've never met any Hooligans or been to any Hooligan shoots? :facepalm:

What's up with that?

:shrug:

hard_core_emt

Mar 21, 2010
    Oakland, MD
    Yep, it's crazy. That's the weather in Garrett County.

Help me understand something hard_core_emt:

Your location says you're in Oakland, MD. You've been on the forum for about 5 years so you might have seen a Hooligan thread or three. :innocent0 Yet you've never met any Hooligans or been to any Hooligan shoots? :shrug:

What's up with that?

:facepalm:
    I have seen alot of the hooligan threads .. But figured you all was a group of buddys .... but since you mention it , i would be honored to join yas on a future outing . You all might even be of some help when i dial in my 7mm mag .. Built it for 1000 yd shoots ...

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Hooli has always been very open to welcome new followers of the Goat!

I'll let Mooseman chime in on Hooli's initiation details, but there are many reasons you should come out to meet us and shoot with us at least once... And there are no reasons I can think of you shouldn't!

You been missing some fun!
    :thumbsup:

hard_core_emt

Mar 21, 2010
    Oakland, MD

I'll let Mooseman chime in on Hooli's initiation details, but there are many reasons you should come out to meet us and shoot with us at least once... And there are no reasons I can think of you shouldn't!

That would be great ! Looking forward to it :thumbsup: I can just picture you all saying this .... New hooli's wanted ... Must bring coffee , donuts and .22LR .. Please enclose pics of 22 LR :lol2:

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County

Hard core met and I have a mutual friend Joe, although I've never met him personally.
    That would be great ! Looking forward to it :thumbsup: I can just picture you all saying this .... New hooli's wanted ... Must bring coffee , donuts and .22LR .. Please enclose pics of 22 LR :lol2:
    Your not understanding our Hooli, you'll walk like John Wayne when he's done having his way with you.:innocent0
    You might want to bring Eugene along, he can keep Hooli company while you sight in your gun.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Hard core met and I have a mutual friend Joe, although I've never met him personally.

Your not understanding our Hooli, you'll walk like John Wayne when he's done having his way with you.:innocent0
    You might want to bring Eugene along, he can keep Hooli company while you sight in your gun.

Uh... Oh...

There seems to be a bigger story here than Hooli simply meeting and greeting a new Hooligan...

Paging Mooseman!

:party29:

hard_core_emt

Mar 21, 2010
    Oakland, MD

Doubt if i can pry Eugene away from sheets coffee long enough.. i swear thats the only place i ever run into him

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    Well so much for spring, 15 degrees F here this morning and 2 inches of new snow overnight. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!
    I'd like to get my new riding mower out and try it, I guess there's always July.

Feb 28, 2013
    Well so much for spring, 15 degrees F here this morning and 2 inches of new snow overnight. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!
    I'd like to get my new riding mower out and try it, I guess there's always July.

Don't it snow out thataway in July too?:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom