MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I was born and raised less then a hour north of Austin. Austin has been a bit on the left then most of Texas but it still a great place. I miss Salt Lick Bar-B-Que. West side of Austin In the Hill country, there a Dozen of the Best Bar-B-Que places in Texas all around Austin.;)

chevydave

Sep 24, 2011
    severna park
    I'm seriously considering going I got enough flight points and hotel points to cover everything except the tickets to the show....
    Hmmm

Sent from my Torque using Tapatalk

Apr 26, 2010
    Lookin for Festival Info

I have sent two emails to the "Contact" address they post on their website (kweiss@texasgunfest.com) but each time I get a delivery failure notice. I want more information, but am wondering why the email address they post doesn't work. Anyone else try to email them for more information?

I have already gotten permission from my wife, and my boss at work, to take annual leave and go to it.

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    I have sent two emails to the "Contact" address they post on their website (kweiss@texasgunfest.com) but each time I get a delivery failure notice. I want more information, but am wondering why the email address they post doesn't work. Anyone else try to email them for more information?

I have already gotten permission from my wife, and my boss at work, to take annual leave and go to it.

I'm checking into it. left a voice mail at the number below and will update when I find out anything. It might be that the tickets do not go on sale until July 1 and the event isn't until Nov they may be just getting things set up.

Kirsten Weiss
    (717) 799-5633
    kweiss@texasgunfest.com

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I was born and raised less then a hour north of Austin. Austin has been a bit on the left then most of Texas but it still a great place. I miss Salt Lick Bar-B-Que. West side of Austin In the Hill country, there a Dozen of the Best Bar-B-Que places in Texas all around Austin.;)

Damnit, now I'm hungry!

I grew up a little farther west than you. We went back this summer to see my folks and stopped in Lockhart to see an old Army buddy who's now with the Austin PD. Of course we had to stop in at Black's BBQ for lunch as apparently it was required by law from what he told me. What was I to do?

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I have miles to spare too so keep posting about this. I am supposed to be in that area in the fall for business so I could just incorporate the two. Looks like a good time.

Winterborn

Moved to Texas
    Aug 19, 2010
    Arlington, TX
    I have miles to spare too so keep posting about this. I am supposed to be in that area in the fall for business so I could just incorporate the two. Looks like a good time.

Speaking of miles to spare, I'd be willing to use some for someones flight to get down there. Only would ask half retail of the flight or the price of a VIP ticket, whichever is less.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Got an email reply from Kirsten Weiss, she the email poc on the web site by the way she is very easy on the eyes. Check out her Video's and BIO at the bottom that girl can shot. :rolleyes:

Looking like the Firearms Festival will be at Best of the West Shooting which is north west of Austin about 20 miles here the address 19500 Hwy 29 Liberty Hill, TX 78642

She said you have any questions you can email her they are working to get the web site email up.

huntressweiss@gmail.com

Kirsten Joy Weiss
    Professional Performance Shooter

"The Fun, Challenge, and Joy of Shooting"
    Shooting Bio at http://www.lapua.com/en/lapua-team
    Videos http://www.youtube.com/KirstenJoyWeiss
    Website http://www.KirstenJoyWeiss.com

Last edited:

gunconnection

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2008
    Texas Gun Fest was a good time!!! It was a great opportunity to try out a lot of different guns and gear that you may never have had a chance to. I will definitely be going back next year.:thumbsup:

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    Texas Gun Fest was a good time!!! It was a great opportunity to try out a lot of different guns and gear that you may never have had a chance to. I will definitely be going back next year.:thumbsup:

I wanted to go but used up my only trip to Texas this year a few months back. I did drop by your Taylor store on the way out and left them A MDSHOOTERS shield sticker by the front door Bell. Have to wait until next year to drop in for a visit!:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom