• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I think a post in her facebook page said 4 or 5 there today and it was the NRA. Anyone wearing an NRA anything?
    Watch the video... Didn't notice any nra apparels..

But then again.. any gun owners they think are nra members.. smh

Read the comments...lol

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Let me see.....It wasn't the NRA......they knew we were coming...... Ramirez cut and ran..... other than that she was close.

Last edited:

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    That lady is as stupid as a rock , the NRA was not there . She would make a great witness SMH
    Purposeful. The NRA is a target of blame among Democratic party politicos. She wants to fire up the troops so they think that poor Ramirez is standing up to the NRA vs a grassroots organization of Marylanders.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Glad you guys had a blast today. On a side note, I spoke w a real state senator today. Senator George Edwards (R). He was out taking in a local high school basketball game. Had s very nice pro 1A chat about last week (he responded to my email and I wanted to say thanks!). He said to make sure I get his attention when he heads into session on Monday as he would be proud to get his picture taken with such a fine group of Marylanders. We have some elected officials who are still decent honorable folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    For better or worse , for almost all Md Dems , their highest honor is " Joe Blow stood up to the (evil) NRA " .

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I didn't see any NRA logos on anybody. Didn't hear anybody mention NRA, either. At least none of our folks did that I overheard.

I guess it's the same as us assuming the short, nutritionally enhanced, gatekeeper lady was with one of the special interest groups.

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck, etc...

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I wonder if a gun rights group composed of LGBT showed up, how things would go down? Maybe some of you should dress in drag or pretend to be campy gay men. You could use some women in the group too. I guess wives won't participate? If it wasn't for my anxiety problems and eye issues I'd show up to these things looking mannish so you'd have a trans person or in the least people could think I am butch lesbian. I'm a bit gender confused you see. lol

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    What could Ramirez's next move he was most likely mad and embarrassed by the outcome of his little event. Does he have enough juice to cause some sort of issue of some sort?

Not that i'm suggesting any type of thing would to be worried about just asking as a point of being 3 or 4 steps ahead of the things little children could think up.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    What could Ramirez's next move he was most likely mad and embarrassed by the outcome of his little event. Does he have enough juice to cause some sort of issue of some sort?

Not that i'm suggesting any type of thing would to be worried about just asking as a point of being 3 or 4 steps ahead of the things little children could think up.

After watching Ramirez and his crew at the coffee, I'd guess the person most worth watching is his gatekeeper. Lots of the representatives have assistants that work together in an underground network to get things done. No way to predict the next underhanded assault on the PP.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

I am moving 7500 to checking for bail money :innocent0

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD

I think he might try to have members of the Patriot Picket arrested.

Oh, wait.....um...too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom