• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I'm not a huge fan of the current state of healthcare in this country, but who is. :shrug:
    I despise going to see the Dr. but my 4 kiddos spend more than their fair share of time on the exam table. Lately my wife has been taking them to the Target Clinic instead of their pcp for simple things like ear infections, strep, flu, etc. Its faster, more convenient, and surprisingly cheaper.

So today my son went in with a mild fever and a headache. Sounds like a classic ear infection, just waiting to see which antibiotic would be prescribed. Well his fever went away and the doc said it looks to be viral so no antibiotics needed. Prescribed some over the counter stuff and didn't even charge for the visit :thumbsup:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    4 kids!?!?! You must think you're a really big deal to make two copies of yourself.:lol2:
    :rofl:
    Glad to read this, but the bitter old troll in me (no lube used either :D) thinks (s)he may have billed for a 'wellnes' visit and you may have no copay for that.

I'm probably wrong so kudos to your sawbones. :thumbsup:
    That's fine if she did. The point is that she didn't have to do it, but she did. I've had simple visits at my pcp and gotten the eob from insurance with diagnostic this, and test that all over it :rolleyes:
    I'm pretty sure she recognized my wife anyway. I think we've been there 7 or 8 times this year :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom