• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I wouldnt go there anyway. The wife wanted shoes from the place next door. I have a friend who is a good honest mechanic, owns his shop near by and has great deals on tires too. I doubt he is anti as he did his time as (I believe) an Israeli sniper.

yeah...where is this guy? Always nice to know who the quality workmen/women are

thebullpupkid

Feb 6, 2009
    Right near the beach!
    Ugh... Goodyear... My old GTi for some reason only liked Goodyear Gatorback belts on the alternator. Everything else I tried squealed and wore out quickly. I went into the Goodyear center on route 40 west in Baltimore County one time and asked if I could buy/order the proper belt directly from them. They told me only if I let them install it at a cost of $90/hour with 1 hour minimum. I asked the guy if he was aware that it was a two bolt job and he shrugged at me. I informed him I routinely performed this repair in about 15 minutes and that there was no way I was going to pay him $90 to install an $11 part that I could do myself with two sockets in that time. He pretty much told me to pound sand and I was forced to go next door to Federated Auto Parts and wait a day for them to get the exact same part. **** goodyear stores... Unfortunately I still think their Tripletread tires are some of the best I've ever had on a car. I just refuse to buy them directly from them.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    [/COLOR]

Not that amazing but expected. A state police friend of mine calls the monorail(whatever it's called) going to Owings Mills from downtown "the crime line".

Baltimore county PD calls it the rob and ride.

vette97

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2008
    Carroll County, Maryland
    My car has the Goodyear run flats. When the old ones wore out, I put the car on jackstands, loaded up my truck and took all 4 wheels/tires to the store and had them replace them that way. There was no way I was letting that joint get their hands on my car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom