• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheZman

May 10, 2010
    This was the last straw for me and my company. I had been wrestling with the idea of moving out of the state. The hostile business climate here is tough to overcome. This gun-grabbing nonsense has finally done it. Our lease is up this year and we can move over the river without disrupting our business too much. Enough is enough.

Best of luck to those who remain in a state filled with people who want to be subjects instead of citizens.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Best of luck to you. I am sure it was a decision that was not made lightly.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    Dont rest on your laurels, you need to do everything you can to make sure what is happening here, does not happen down there.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    Dont forget to write some letters before you leave. Some of those in office should hear your voice.

RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    Congrats st! I only hope Beretta follows suit, I'm moving as well this state can be the California of the east...........oh wait....it already is!!!! F maryland. Assapolis the the of hitler owe'malley!

rmiddle

Ultimate Member
    Sep 8, 2012
    Cleveland, TN
    This was the last straw for me and my company. I had been wrestling with the idea of moving out of the state. The hostile business climate here is tough to overcome. This gun-grabbing nonsense has finally done it. Our lease is up this year and we can move over the river without disrupting our business too much. Enough is enough.

Best of luck to those who remain in a state filled with people who want to be subjects instead of citizens.

I am doing that as soon as I can. Right now the money isn't there but it will be in a few year. Assume things do get a lot worse in this state and I am forced out before I am ready.

Thanks
    Robert

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas

RoccoRP87

Mar 22, 2013
    I will be joining you soon...looking for work with the NRA or Gun Owners of America, then getting the hell out of this People's Republik...But I concur with the previous posters. Write letters, make a stink...make sure the bureaucrats know it was their actions that drove you out.

Alex

Jan 19, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Good luck to you and your business! Keep the fight alive across the river. The grass looks a lot greener over there right now, but that state could follow this one eventually if its residents are not vigilant.

And remind the clowns in Annapolis why you are leaving!

zenMonkey

Patriot Picket
    Mar 30, 2013
    It's always sad to hear that a a business, and the jobs with it, will be leaving the state. That being said I wish you the best (and am a bit envious that you got your ticket out of here). Please keep us in mind in the future, and don't let your guard down. The anti's are everywhere.

Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Good luck to you.

Please let them know why you're leaving MD, make sure you mention SB281.

I wish you all the luck and good fortune when you move to America.

MH

1911A1

Apr 3, 2013
    closer to Va every day
    Good luck to you!

I think about moving every day after the recent series of edicts from Annapolis
    I am only 5 miles away from Va but what a world of difference

Not today, not tomorrow... But soon

Bob Lee $wagger

Roll Tide
    Jan 5, 2013
    Orange Beach, Alabama
    And the exodus continues....Best of luck to you....

MD Designated Collector
    Utah non-resident CCW.....good in 30+ states but not in the People's Republic of OweMalleyLand.....

Wheaton Hills Sportsman

Jan 27, 2012
    I'm sorry, sir, but we can't read this letter about why you are leaving the state unless you also provide three copies on three different colors of paper, yellow to the vetting committee, green to the duplicate file, and pink for the exalted one's desk. Be sure to include your party affiliation and how much you have donated to Organizing for America as well as your national, state, and local Democratic campaign committees during the last four years, a demographic breakdown of your workforce, a reason for breaking your shackles . . .

RoccoRP87

Mar 22, 2013
    I'm sorry, sir, but we can't read this letter about why you are leaving the state unless you also provide three copies on three different colors of paper, yellow to the vetting committee, green to the duplicate file, and pink for the exalted one's desk. Be sure to include your party affiliation and how much you have donated to Organizing for America as well as your national, state, and local Democratic campaign committees during the last four years, a demographic breakdown of your workforce, a reason for breaking your shackles . . .

Having worked in the Maryland court system and worked closely with local government as an investigator...this is spot on. I'd laugh if it wasn't so true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom