What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    What will happen if and when:

1. Mueller's witch hunt reports to America that Trump committed no collusion with Russia, but committed an unrelated illegal act before the election;
    2. The Dems then take the House in 2018 and promptly adopt Articles of Impeachment based on above;
    3. Dems prevent Trump from any further movement on his agenda;
    4. The markets and economy go to Hell, after realization that Trump has been neutered;
    5. Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Paige, Weissmann, Rhee, Ohr, and all the colluders and conspirators are let off the hook. By Jeff Sessions. A la Lois Lerner.
    6. The media and Dems say "We told you so" about Trump, as he lives out 2018-2020 under impeachment cloud. The Republican Establishment is silent like a deer in the headlights, while gloating among themselves and whispering to each other, "We did, too."
    7. The Left rises again, led by the Kamala Harris wing of their Party.
    8. The populist, pro-America MAGA movement, led by Trump, fades into obscurity, while the Left says, "Well, that was an inconvenient interruption of our Marxist agenda. We need to make sure that NEVER happens again. Time to take another whack at that Bill of Rights."

Dread the thought of this scenario.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I think it all comes down to the tax plan. If American see savings in their taxes and a good economy, it really helps the Republicans. If the tax plan blows up, then bye bye Trump.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I wish I could be more optimistic, but if the MSM continues to mis-portray Trump's agenda, and slander all the positive accomplishments, then the easily led sheeple will continue to believe that things are bad.

Just imagine if the MSM had simply told the truth about everything, without trying to lunch DJT. His approval rating would be much better.

TargetGrade

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2017
    Pensultucky
    I think it all comes down to the tax plan. If American see savings in their taxes and a good economy, it really helps the Republicans. If the tax plan blows up, then bye bye Trump.

24K deductible is HUGE for the average family. My wife teaches accounting at a local business school, most students and other professors had no idea what this means until she told them. Once enlightened it like "OH, that's good". :sad20:

Whatever they're spoon fed on MSM that's ALL they know.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    24K deductible is HUGE for the average family. My wife teaches accounting at a local business school, most students and other professors had no idea what this means until she told them. Once enlightened it like "OH, that's good". :sad20:

Whatever they're spoon fed on MSM that's ALL they know.
    I honestly believe this is the first time in history people could see more money in their paychecks and actually complain because they are so indoctrinated to hate Trump.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    The tax bill isn't what's going to either spark or forestall a revolution. Not a breaking point.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Here ya go:

What Might A Civil War Be like:

Let us take a sober look at what such a conflict might entail. To begin with, it would not look like the first American Civil War, which was essentially a war between two regions of the country with different economic interests. The divide created two separate countries, both initially contiguous, intact, and relatively homogeneous. The lines of demarcation now are only somewhat regional, and tend to correspond to differences between urban and rural populations, as well as differences of race and class. A second American Civil War would be much more similar to the Spanish Civil War, with the leftists dominating the cities and conservatives controlling the countryside.

Militarily, the left has other problems. They have saddled themselves with a longstanding disdain for military history and thought. A mob of whiney, untrained Antifa or BLM protestors doth not an army make. In recent decades, the left has sought not so much to co-opt the military as to rot it from within. When your idea of a military hero is Bowe Bergdahl or Bradley “call-me-Chelsea” Manning, it is evident that you’ve planned to fight your battles exclusively in the movies. The officer corps, or the part of it that’s worth the name, is ours.

http://www.americanthinker.com/

Attachments

• 20D3C421-322D-46CB-AD3C-52D441CCF902.jpg
      20D3C421-322D-46CB-AD3C-52D441CCF902.jpg
      66.5 KB · Views: 269

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    I honestly believe this is the first time in history people could see more money in their paychecks and actually complain because they are so indoctrinated to hate Trump.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If Donald Trump invented a cow that ate terrorists and pooped cancer curing pills CNN would run a story for two weeks about a little girl who is lactose intolerant.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Matt Bracken endorsed ...

From Western Rifle Shooters Association ...

Another Gaze Into The Future

Some areas are relatively unscathed, at least by violence, others are apocalyptic hellholes.

Expect the same in any future difficulties where you are.

Baltimorons, Chicongo, Bahstun, DC, and NYFC could expect a rather rough time. Dallas, Miami, Buffalo, not so much.

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    From an economic perspective, I think it is fair to say that the left would have a bigger problem than the right. Cities cannot feed themselves under any conditions, and what food could be grown on America’s resource-starved farms would be gobbled up by people nearer and dearer to the farmers. Leftists would have to both secure vast territories around their urban strongholds and relearn from scratch the generations-lost art of food production. Liberal enclaves stranded in the hinterland would simply be untenable. We, on the other hand, would be critically short of new Hollywood movies. Without a steady supply of the works of Meryl Streep and Matt Damon, millions of conservatives would instantly drop dead from boredom – that is, according to Meryl Streep.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/what_might_civil_war_be_like.html#ixzz53wQ5UFxj

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    From an economic perspective, I think it is fair to say that the left would have a bigger problem than the right. Cities cannot feed themselves under any conditions, and what food could be grown on America’s resource-starved farms would be gobbled up by people nearer and dearer to the farmers. Leftists would have to both secure vast territories around their urban strongholds and relearn from scratch the generations-lost art of food production. Liberal enclaves stranded in the hinterland would simply be untenable. We, on the other hand, would be critically short of new Hollywood movies. Without a steady supply of the works of Meryl Streep and Matt Damon, millions of conservatives would instantly drop dead from boredom – that is, according to Meryl Streep.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/what_might_civil_war_be_like.html#ixzz53wQ5UFxj
    So it is said. So let it be done.

Let's get started already. For this I am impatient.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater

Waiting is the hardest part. That, and not knowing how the future will unfold.

Many of us have prepared for what we think are the most likely scenarios. But until something happens, we're just guessing. I pray that we never find out if we were right or wrong.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

Yes, me too, but there's a problem:

The food producers, the people who make and transport those things that the Leftist Urban Decadent Elite need to enjoy their cushy existences are too compassionate, gullible, and easily hoodwinked into empty promises to ever let them starve, or even suffer enough to change their ways. The Left's education system took care of that.

Isn't that how we got into this mess?

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Waiting is the hardest part. That, and not knowing how the future will unfold.

Many of us have prepared for what we think are the most likely scenarios. But until something happens, we're just guessing. I pray that we never find out if we were right or wrong.
    Roger. Copy.

I only hope we have done justice prepping our two young uns to survive.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Yes, me too, but there's a problem:

The food producers, the people who make and transport those things that the Leftist Urban Decadent Elite need to enjoy their cushy existences are too compassionate, gullible, and easily hoodwinked into empty promises to ever let them starve, or even suffer enough to change their ways. The Left's education system took care of that.

Isn't that how we got into this mess?
    Jim, I think rural America...where folks get up at 0dark to work crops and fields and livestock "get it." Their values and their family values are still pretty strong.

If I'm right, then the folks that receive the food from the actual producers (farmers and ranchers) are next in the chain. They are much more likely to be in the brainwashed category as are the folks who take it from distribution centers to shelves...probably also brainwashed. I do like and trust the blue collar truckers to have more sound values than their employers...

In a just in time logistics world, food logistics...production and delivery has some links where I think personal values might keep the denizens of downtown and the snowflakes from enjoying any regular access to food over any extended (past say six weeks) period.

Then again, I could be wrong. We can learn a lot from Venezuela in this regard.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Roger. Copy.

I only hope we have done justice prepping our two young uns to survive.

10-4 on that. I'm confident that you've done a terrific job. Since I have no kids (that I know of :rolleyes:) I can only imagine how that feels. I sincerely hope that kids (not just yours) will be able to think their way through the world that we have left them. Otherwise it'll be the fulfillment of the movie, Idiocracy.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Jim, I think rural America...where folks get up at 0dark to work crops and fields and livestock "get it." Their values and their family values are still pretty strong.

If I'm right, then the folks that receive the food from the actual producers (farmers and ranchers) are next in the chain. They are much more likely to be in the brainwashed category as are the folks who take it from distribution centers to shelves...probably also brainwashed. I do like and trust the blue collar truckers to have more sound values than their employers...

In a just in time logistics world, food logistics...production and delivery has some links where I think personal values might keep the denizens of downtown and the snowflakes from enjoying any regular access to food over any extended (past say six weeks) period.

Then again, I could be wrong. We can learn a lot from Venezuela in this regard.

You might be on to something. Maybe the Elite conducted a similar analysis to yours and came to a similar conclusion.

Hence, their pedal-to-the-metal push for self-driving trucks and robotics to replace those potentially rebellious truckers and blue-collar workers. Who need 'em? Then again, self-driving vehicles and robotics won't be well versed or equipped in the art of self-defense. Maybe they'll push for 2A rights for robots. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom