Go Back   Maryland Shooters > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old March 19th, 2019, 06:44 AM #21
Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeband View Post
Well Snopes. And a 50 year old frivolous suit. Q.E.D.

Damn I just kick myself for not voting for Hillary.
Don't get it twisted. Trump was the better candidate, aka the lesser of two evils. That doesn't mean he is perfect, or (for the purposes of this discussion) not a racist.

Trump absolutely was the best viable candidate (let's be honest, the Everest climbing, self made, liberty loving candidate wasn't viable.... For some reason...but don't get me started on the lunacy of the established binary system)

That doesn't mean he is a good guy. Or, for the purposes of this discussion, not a racist. Just that he was better than something worse.

Saying Trump is better than Hillary is literally like saying Hitler was better than Stalin, because Hitler killed less people.

Less bad does not equal good. And just because DJT won doesn't mean that 100% agreement is mandatory. It's ok to vote for a racist, if the national good is served. It worked for Henry Ford. (If the concept of voting with one's wallet is acceptable... And this is a capital driven society)
The contents of the above post may not be safe for children, expectant mothers, or the elderly. The above post should probably not be taken seriously but should be taken with a quart of whisky. Misuse of the above post may cause rash, infection, joint pain, bleeding gums, car trouble, bad weather, black mold and/or anal seepage.
Boats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2019, 10:06 AM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats View Post
So? Trump is racist. When people say otherwise it just makes them look silly. Sorry.
Point to me specific examples of him being racist.

Hint: Building a wall is not racist. Neither is limiting immigration from specific countries that grow and harbor terrorists.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 07:05 AM #23
Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks

Beer, Bikes n Boomsticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtodave View Post
Point to me specific examples of him being racist.

Hint: Building a wall is not racist. Neither is limiting immigration from specific countries that grow and harbor terrorists.
Please see my post #19.

I gave 2 specific examples. Neither has to do with the wall.
The contents of the above post may not be safe for children, expectant mothers, or the elderly. The above post should probably not be taken seriously but should be taken with a quart of whisky. Misuse of the above post may cause rash, infection, joint pain, bleeding gums, car trouble, bad weather, black mold and/or anal seepage.
Boats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:40 AM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats View Post
Don't get it twisted. Trump was the better candidate, aka the lesser of two evils. That doesn't mean he is perfect, or (for the purposes of this discussion) not a racist.

Trump absolutely was the best viable candidate (let's be honest, the Everest climbing, self made, liberty loving candidate wasn't viable.... For some reason...but don't get me started on the lunacy of the established binary system)

That doesn't mean he is a good guy. Or, for the purposes of this discussion, not a racist. Just that he was better than something worse.

Saying Trump is better than Hillary is literally like saying Hitler was better than Stalin, because Hitler killed less people.

Less bad does not equal good. And just because DJT won doesn't mean that 100% agreement is mandatory. It's ok to vote for a racist, if the national good is served. It worked for Henry Ford. (If the concept of voting with one's wallet is acceptable... And this is a capital driven society)
That's my problem with politics. People put party over country. It's always this person is not as bad as that person. I know people that are pro 2A but when trump agreed with the bump stock ban it was oh but he was better than hillary. For me right is right and wrong is wrong no matter what party they are from.
uncfolife is offline   Reply With Quote

Home Page > Forum List > Gun Rights and Legislation > National 2A Issues