• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    you guys are killin me... I was perfectly happy with my standard springs, but now I gotta have Tubbs...lol
    just call me lemming.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I just ordered 2 of them last night. I got a tracking number for my order this morning. I never knew there was a Canadian Texas before I placed my order.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I just ordered 2 of them last night. I got a tracking number for my order this morning. I never knew there was a Canadian Texas before I placed my order.

I'll order a few if they have them in stock.

I was pretty mad when they took my order and then, oh by the way, there is a 3 week or so lead time on these items.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I'll order a few if they have them in stock.

I was pretty mad when they took my order and then, oh by the way, there is a 3 week or so lead time on these items.

I can't explain that, but I placed my order about 9pm yesterday and I got a notice that my package had been shipped.

Now I haven't checked with USPS to see if it's really on the way or there's just a label.

Coming from Texas should take 2-3 days. :fingerscrossed:

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I can't explain that, but I placed my order about 9pm yesterday and I got a notice that my package had been shipped.

Now I haven't checked with USPS to see if it's really on the way or there's just a label.

I ordered a extraditional spring from Tubbs ( wanted it for this weekend ) placed a order Tuesday. Got a tracking number. But just says label printed just like you. Was hoping to have it be Saturday. We will see ??

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I ordered a extraditional spring from Tubbs ( wanted it for this weekend ) placed a order Tuesday. Got a tracking number. But just says label printed just like you. Was hoping to have it be Saturday. We will see ??

If it hasn't shipped out by today, I doubt you will have it for the weekend. Coming from Texas takes at least 2 days, maybe 3. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

I think I remember hearing some time ago that he only ships one day a week. I'm not confident in my memory but something triggered that memory.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

Did you order from Tubb's or LaRue?

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Im sorry I hooked people on these and now they are hard to get.

I don't have a problem with them being hard to get. I have a problem with LaRue taking my money and then sending me another email saying there is a 3 week lead time on the item.

I may have misunderstood JH's post and ordered from LaRue all over again!!! :lol2:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Mine finally shipped today from Tubbs.

Mine shipped today as well. Shows arriving on Friday the 9th. I seem to remember that he only ships at certain times. Maybe once he gets enough orders to make it worth a trip to the post office.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Man, that just sucks. Hopefully it gets there today.

It's still showing stuck at the Linthicum Heights Distribution Center. My other packages show they are in Hazzard County, but no movement on the Tubb Spring.....:tdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom