• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • briwayjones

mpdc4511 said:
    I can't believe I'm getting in this one and will probably bow out shortly I'm already waiting for one infraction to go away buttttt........

You do realize that this isn't to imprison a bunch of good citizens right?

It's saying for political type prisoners. Given the laws they have passed in the last 10 years that allows them to detain any American citizen indefinitely without due process that they deem a "terrorist" they can put anybody in there they want. They have already arrested and detained people for not threatening anything but for speaking out against what the government is doing.

50bmg

Sep 24, 2011
    Towson, MD
    This is doctrine for policy to support interment while in operation in theater. Meaning, not in the US. The video talks about SSNs, but in context, they are referring to military prisoners. Read the whole thing and it will clear up a few misperceptions.

briwayjones

This is doctrine for policy to support interment while in operation in theater. Meaning, not in the US. The video talks about SSNs, but in context, they are referring to military prisoners. Read the whole thing and it will clear up a few misperceptions.

The video said on U.S. soil. I have not had a chance to read the document yet however.

HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Hell yes! I stick and goddamned tired of picking what clothes to wear or figuring out if I was the medium or large meal at McDonald's. It is about fricken time someone decided to let me relax for a minute and de-stress my life. Job? Not any more! Wife? I am protected from her by armed guards! Mortgage? Give the home to someone else, I'm tired of working for it! Making dinner? I don't care if the meat has a side dish! Or meat! Finally, someone in the government has found out how badly I need to unload my stress, thank you.

50bmg

Sep 24, 2011
    Towson, MD
    The video said on U.S. soil. I have not had a chance to read the document yet however.

Read the doctrine. The video is misleading (imagine that). The comment on US-citizens discuss US military prisoners, not US civilians.

Now, doesn't mean these tactics couldn't be used stateside, but the way it reads with appropriate context says otherwise.

7's

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 22, 2013
    Annapolis, MD
    Veterans first! I have not ever been to one of these persoanally but given the political climate and state of things these days I would not put it past the .gov especially FEMA. Remember what followed Pearl Harbor? Japanese citizens CITIZENS! were rounded up and placed in the same type of camps during WWII, its not so far fetched to think that they wouldn't go around and round up gun owners and those that seek to take power from the .gov

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom