• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    This one was listed as having hunting knives... They actually had 2 guns, an old double barrel and a black powder rifle. I should have asked prices but didn't. He also had a bunch of knives nothing too interesting besides the opinel.

Initially I just was getting the .38/357 ammo and 3 of the ammo cans and the knife and then he said I'll take $5 for the rest of the ammo and the powder cans are empty. So $13 total.

ena2upen.jpg

gysy5yse.jpg

sy5avu3u.jpg

a6uneqy7.jpg

enaseve4.jpg

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    Where don u find listings of yard sales that have that kind of stuff?

I was kidding. Mostly we look on yardsales.net depending on the vibe I get from the sellers I will ask about guns. Maybe I should ask about "hunting" items and start there. Some of the yuppie yard sale people would wet their pants. One lady was selling a Rossi gun bag and I asked if she was selling the rifle and you would have thought I asked her to sell one of her children.
    Anyway some ads actually say the stuff they are selling but most of the time the descriptions are brief. This one said hunting knives I think. Another one said guns actually the only time I have seen that and I created a post maybe 2 weeks ago.
    The thing is you have to go to a lot of sales before you find this type of stuff. The estate sales are good, but if they are run by a company there are not likely to be firearms for sale. The ones where the kids are selling grandpa's stuff themselves are the ones to go to but you can't tell by the ad. At these sales it is worth asking because people don't know the laws and figure they can't sell guns. Some others think they can sell anything face to face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom