• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Arriving Tuesday. Ruger Model 11112 Takedown with threaded barrel. Excellent suppressor host. Comes with the carry case/backpack. There will be 15 available.

$275 cash or check. MSRP is $459.

Attachments

• 11112.jpg
      11112.jpg
      10.2 KB · Views: 1,737
    Last edited:

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Picked up the Takedown

I had been looking at a 10/22 for some time as a means to introduce my 12 year old daughter to shooting. The fact that she was constantly bugging me about taking her to the range forced my hand a bit. I almost pulled the trigger (sorry about that) a couple times while looking at Walmart and Cabela's, but I believe in supporting LGS's so I held off. Then, I saw this posting from Engage. Say no more. I headed down there this AM. I got there before the UPS shipment, so I went out to get a bite. Back at 11:30 and Ruger was ready to go. Great price, great store, and best of all just a great overall staff. Along with Ben, who waited on me, everyone in the store was friendly and engaging (there I go again). Not sure what they get paid, but that staff is earning it.

Attachments

• IMG_0346 (002).JPG
      IMG_0346 (002).JPG
      76.6 KB · Views: 1,260

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    I had been looking at a 10/22 for some time as a means to introduce my 12 year old daughter to shooting. The fact that she was constantly bugging me about taking her to the range forced my hand a bit. I almost pulled the trigger (sorry about that) a couple times while looking at Walmart and Cabela's, but I believe in supporting LGS's so I held off. Then, I saw this posting from Engage. Say no more. I headed down there this AM. I got there before the UPS shipment, so I went out to get a bite. Back at 11:30 and Ruger was ready to go. Great price, great store, and best of all just a great overall staff. Along with Ben, who waited on me, everyone in the store was friendly and engaging (there I go again). Not sure what they get paid, but that staff is earning it.

Much thanks boss. Enjoy the rifle!

Sedition2

Jun 15, 2015
    Any plans to get the model 21133 in?

The deal you've got here is super tempting, but I think I'd rather go with the heavy barrel takedown version.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Any plans to get the model 21133 in?

The deal you've got here is super tempting, but I think I'd rather go with the heavy barrel takedown version.

We can order you one but it wouldn't be along the same lines of a deal probably. Right now the market is relatively soft, so distributors and manufacturers are dumping a lot of stuff for steals, i.e. Botach Tactical selling ARX100s for $850. Just trying to take advantage of it while I can, although generally speaking this negatively impacts everyone in the business.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Take down

I am looking for two 10/22s to take the Appleseed with my daughter and wife. Are these as accurate as a standard model?

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012

Nice pick up but why only one toe painted? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom