• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    And then came the 12 minute "grand finale" of the Die In. We would have respected them a lot more if they weren't texting while they were pretending to be dead.

Attachments

• 58035.jpg
      58035.jpg
      126.1 KB · Views: 310

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    All in all it was an absolutely fantastic day. Some good conversation with the adult snowflakes afterwards where we made a friend of this lady from Georgia. Before we parted ways she was even talking selfies with Bikebreath and Magnumst.

And as usual the best part about any Patriot Picket event is spending time with our brothers and sisters in the fight for our 2A rights. Nobody I'd rather spend a day with, hope to see YOU at the next one.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    We have the best patriots among us, don’t we folks?

Proud and grateful for your continued work!

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Sound Track by Guns 'n' Roses

Made to be played LOUD and FULL SCREEN

Spread far and wide on social media.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I'm stealing the "evil person violence" from the article above for every time I see someone make a "gun violence" comment.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    We would have respected them a lot more if they weren't texting while they were pretending to be dead.

Best quote of the day! Apologies for cancelling at the last minute, as I do love these events. SHTF at work. Just getting a chance to catch-up on MDS. Another 0600 to 2200 day for 9 hours of pay. Lazy government workers -- yeah, right......

Looking forward to pressing the flesh at the next in-person event. Thanks to those who made it to this one!

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Sorry I couldn't make it as well. I may be down, but I as sure as hell I am not out of the fight! !

Sent from the 3rd Rock

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    We would have respected them a lot more if they weren't texting while they were pretending to be dead.

Best quote of the day! Apologies for cancelling at the last minute, as I do love these events. SHTF at work. Just getting a chance to catch-up on MDS. Another 0600 to 2200 day for 9 hours of pay. Lazy government workers -- yeah, right......

Looking forward to pressing the flesh at the next in-person event. Thanks to those who made it to this one!

Well we certainly missed the company of THE Notorious AOB we get it, sometimes life gets in the way.

Couple of other DC events coming up, the Gals with Guns shindig is 6/22 and the 10 year anniversary of the Heller decision is 6/26 at the SCOTUS.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Well we certainly missed the company of THE Notorious AOB we get it, sometimes life gets in the way.

Couple of other DC events coming up, the Gals with Guns shindig is 6/22 and the 10 year anniversary of the Heller decision is 6/26 at the SCOTUS.

Calendar marked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom