• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Not trying to derail the thread but why can they build firearm stocks and magazines for the G36 but can't produce an M1A magazine?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    If I decide to build a 10/22 for whatever reason, that would be the stock. Pretty neat ad they made for it too!

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Interesting, but I don't really care for how the comb angles downwards.

GetImage.jpg

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville

We haven't even seen them ship a single 700 hunter stock yet. I love the products I just wish they could meet demand. Like I said, I'm buying one. I'm just bummed it's another product I have to have and will have to wait many months to get my hands on.

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    We haven't even seen them ship a single 700 hunter stock yet. I love the products I just wish they could meet demand. Like I said, I'm buying one. I'm just bummed it's another product I have to have and will have to wait many months to get my hands on.

Maybe that's because their website clearly says they are not shipping until Summer 2015, same as the 10/22 stock. Just because you see something released at SHOT doesn't mean it will ship the next month. Bad mouth companies that deserve bad mouthing, not a company that uproots their entire production infrastructure in the name of our 2nd Amendment rights.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Maybe that's because their website clearly says they are not shipping until Summer 2015, same as the 10/22 stock. Just because you see something released at SHOT doesn't mean it will ship the next month. Bad mouth companies that deserve bad mouthing, not a company that uproots their entire production infrastructure in the name of our 2nd Amendment rights.

Originally it was spring, but why let the truth get in the way.:innocent0

If I was really bad mouthing them would I be talking about buying it anyway?

Kevp

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2008
    Dude,

Do what they've done in the past two years, and then talk smack. Your statement about vaporware is way out of line given what Magpul has done for the the industry and the community. BTW- they just started shipping $15 G17 mags that work. Again, really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom