• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I woulda never bought a blue frame but I’m totally digging that color scheme too.

I did however buy one of those Tiffany blue 26 frames when they were $75. Actually i bought two and learned how to ruin the smaller frames by not drilling the holes first.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I woulda never bought a blue frame but I’m totally digging that color scheme too.

I did however buy one of those Tiffany blue 26 frames when they were $75. Actually i bought two and learned how to ruin the smaller frames by not drilling the holes first.
    Yeah, I got bored with FDE and black. I did a 19 in Cobalt and paired it with a black slide. Looks pretty good IMHO.

Last edited:

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy

Midway was blowing out some Robins Egg frames for half price a while back. I thought I could live with it. I ended up painting them black :lol2:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Midway was blowing out some Robins Egg frames for half price a while back. I thought I could live with it. I ended up painting them black :lol2:
    It's funny. It's my daughter's favorite color. She told me, no way she wants a gun that color! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom