• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Could it be like the gas shortages of the 70s? I remember seeing a crap load of gas tankers sitting in Baltimore Harbor and the ports of New Orleans for weeks.

Could it be one of the great unsolved mysteries?

No one has been able to explain it so far the inter web has about a million answers.

Could it be true Hellen Keller was not blind or deaf and a Nazis the word on the inter web says so.

Could it be all the ammo has gone to area 51

Could it be that the nexus has changed to an alternative universe

Could it be a secret underground movement by the new world order

Could it be the CHICOMS disarming us before they invade

Could it be the materials to make ammo have been stolen

Nope Shit just happens.

:tinfoil2:

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The .45 I can't find is better than the 9mm I can't find. Prove me wrong.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    The .40 I can't find is better than both. Its a perfect combination of not being able to find .45 and 9mm.

I've got some 40 I was going to put up on the classifieds soon if you really need some. Gotta take a look at what I have, nothing phenomanal. I think it is a 100 round pack of Federal champion Al and 3 or 4 boxes of Tula. Might be more than that. Got the ammo when I was thinking of getting a Glock 22. Didn't get the Glock 22. :sad20:

MattTheGunslinger

Ultimate Member
    Jul 26, 2010
    Baltimore county
    I've got some 40 I was going to put up on the classifieds soon if you really need some. Gotta take a look at what I have, nothing phenomanal. I think it is a 100 round pack of Federal champion Al and 3 or 4 boxes of Tula. Might be more than that. Got the ammo when I was thinking of getting a Glock 22. Didn't get the Glock 22. :sad20:

Mighty kind of you to offer! I was just joking with teratos, adding to the 9mm vs .40 vs .45 fun. Sadly, I sold my last .40 a few years ago. One of these days I'll learn to stop selling 'em!

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Just got the new reloading kit for the AS-007. The new design doesn't need primers. Ingenious how they substituted piezo electronic ignition for primers.

DustyDave

Jul 1, 2020
    Finksburg, MD
    Funny…… I was thinking about this the other day and likening it to the gas shortage to the 70s. I was thinking that is what’s coming next… We’ll be allowed to buy ammo based on our address on even or odd days or our birthday or some other crap.....Hopefully this too shall pass

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Somebody I know just went out of state and bought a pile of ammo and canister powder(s)
    What the guy at the Wal-mart ammo counter told me must have been correct some weeks ago.
    “We have it but they’re not shipping to this store”
    Ymmv good luck on your hunt

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Mighty kind of you to offer! I was just joking with teratos, adding to the 9mm vs .40 vs .45 fun. Sadly, I sold my last .40 a few years ago. One of these days I'll learn to stop selling 'em!

Lol. I haven’t learned my lesson. Or maybe it’s my wife won’t let me learn that particular lesson :-)

But in the interest, I’d rather the 7.62x25 I can’t find than 40, 45 or 9mm

gremlin42

Apr 16, 2020
    variable
    Just got the new reloading kit for the AS-007. The new design doesn't need primers. Ingenious how they substituted piezo electronic ignition for primers.

I’m really impressed with the new “silent mode” switch.

Full disclosure I didn’t know what the AS-007 was all about for awhile and felt like quite the moron. Now that I do, I can’t wait for my order to show up from Amazon. I paid for the upgrade to the 1000 rds per second belt-fed model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom