• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    So making a trip just to get the fam out of the house and I’m certain we’ll spend some time in Cabelas bc, well, it’s there.

Question for those who know...I know there’s a few dealers around Christiana but everyone always mentions one as the “best” and I can remember which one it is. Not going looking for miracle ammo or anything, poking around for a couple rifles perhaps and seeing what’s out there.

Anyone know? First state? X-ring? I prefer close to cabelas as I’m sure the wife unit will lose interest quickly. Lol

Thanks!

Enfield303

Feb 12, 2011
    Harford County
    X-Ring Supply is usually good for magazines but I was up there two weeks ago and, like almost every other gun related item, their stock was low. Very nice employees and a 5% discount for military and police.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    X-Ring Supply is usually good for magazines but I was up there two weeks ago and, like almost every other gun related item, their stock was low. Very nice employees and a 5% discount for military and police.

Thanks

I lived up in that area 25yrs ago and everything has changed so much. Lol

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    Not sure how Cabela's will be this time but, last time we tried going there a few weeks ago there was a line waiting to get into the store so we left. A friend of mine went last weekend and there was a line to get to the ammo section.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Not sure how Cabela's will be this time but, last time we tried going there a few weeks ago there was a line waiting to get into the store so we left. A friend of mine went last weekend and there was a line to get to the ammo section.

Just getting out of the house. Don’t need anything worth waiting in line. Hitting golf store and a few others while we’re up there, so figured we’d piss around in there.

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    Did First State support some anti 2A law in DE? I vaguely remember the controversy.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    My memory isn’t what it used to be, but I do remember x-ring and first state being mentioned. I’ll see which is closer to Cabelas and try to stop in. Trying to hit GC in the morning if we have time.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I've been to Christiana and Hamburg Cabelas within the past few weeks for the same Why not reason when we were nearby and left both places like... Why did we come here?

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    X-ring allways has lots of mags at a fair price. Good people. They only allow a few people in at a time last time I was there. I avoid cabelas.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Not too far away is Target Shooting Solutions.

I was there a few weeks ago and a VERY good selection of mags.

Not much ammo, 2 box limit.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    Yes Miller’s supported the law where you can no longer sell a long gun face to face in Delaware. It has to go through a dealer now. I will never set foot in that store again.

X-Ring is a nice little store but inventory is low. Only about 8 minutes from Cabelas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom