• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DeadeyeJack

Supporter of Freedom
    Sep 13, 2009
    Dixie
    Where in TN?
    Do take whatever steps are necessary to file a claim. Credit card companies take this seriously.
    Promising to mail something USPS raises the specter of Mail Fraud. No mom & pop scammer wants that kind of attention from Uncle Sam.
    Who knows, the IRS may be interested in how they account for these kinds of transactions.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I was gonna suggest hitting them on FB but you have already done that. 1 thing I noticed is that they haven't had any posts by them on their page since 2015. Another thing I noticed is you way overpaid for a cheap POS holster. Those nylon/soft material holsters cost like $15 retail. Decent kydex and cheap leather cost about $50. The good stuff goes $70~ish and up.

I would give them a few more days and then dispute charges. I've mailed things when I was busy and had it take 4 days to go from Taneytown to Sykesville.

Chaim

Aug 10, 2008
    Columbia
    This is my next step, but I have to go into the bank to do so. I might just write it off to a loss, is $50 worth my time?

It shouldn't take more than an hour. $50 for an hour of effort is equivalent to $100K a year. If you make $100K per year or more, and it isn't salary (i.e. you get paid for extra hours) put the time into your work, it isn't worth your time you'll make more just working that hour. Otherwise, $50 for less than an hour seems worthwhile to me.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    Well the show organizers have taken notice, they don't even want to talk to Wendy,,, tells you something,,,, they are going to instruct Mark to send one out. They also gave me some passes for the shows. Thinking a karma is coming,, stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom