I got a better idea:D
    EB2.img_assist_custom.jpg

EB1_0.img_assist_custom.jpg

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    And where can I get one of those?

It's an Alucard special, although easy to recreate by anyone. I also make meatloaf burgers (basically meatloaf formed into burgers and grilled, topped with fried onions&mushrooms and thick cornmeal brown gravy), 4 alarm chili burgers (chili powder, red beans, onion, and cummin mixed in, topped with pepperjack), kamikaze chicken burgers(chicken basted with teriyake sauce, marinated with burboun, brown sugar and habanero powder, and topped with grilled pineapple, Sweet&spicy) or for vegetarians, eggplant parmigana burgers (breaded and fried eggplant slices topped with my homemade garlic and garden marinara sauce, and Italian cheeses) .

Me likey to cook:yummy:

Last edited:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    It's an Alucard special, although easy to recreate by anyone. I also make meatloaf burgers (basically meatloaf formed into burgers and grilled, topped with fried onions&mushrooms and thick cornmeal brown gravy), 4 alarm chili burgers (chili powder, red beans, onion, and cummin mixed in, topped with pepperjack), kamikaze chicken burgers(chicken basted with teriyake sauce, marinated with burboun, brown sugar and habanero powder, and topped with grilled pineapple, Sweet&spicy) or for vegetarians, eggplant parmigana burgers (breaded and fried eggplant slices topped with my homemade garlic and garden marinara sauce, and Italian cheeses) .

Me likey to cook:yummy:

kamikaze chicken burgers are good. alucard is truly a master baster!:lol2: I do gotta say, his smoked food selection is fine as well. jerkey and chicken turn out nicely.

as for the shirts...jenni hates when i wear military colors and prefers me in blue....so put me down for one of each color:D

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    I don't think this was ever answered.......:secret: Beuhler, Beuhler.

I apologize. I'm way behind on reading posts as I've been traveling a lot lately and I've got myself about 1000 posts in the hole.

The single color shirts will be $15 each. Full color are $20 each, although I don't have many of those left. More will be ordered after the shoot.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Any more shirts left?

I would like to pick up one of the shirts...are there any left? I am looking for a large or extra large if you have one!

Michael B

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom