• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    If you guys like the FB page, we are in the process of using up some coupons to help promote the rally on the 6th.

The last one that I used for $50 allowed us to potentially reach 424k people.

A1Uni

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2012
    Just so the Admins keep a lookout on facebook, my company had a page there too, and it got mysteriously un- published, dumping all our followers.

I'm not making accusations against anyone at facebook but it was rather strange that a gun related page was knocked down.

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Just so the Admins keep a lookout on facebook, my company had a page there too, and it got mysteriously un- published, dumping all our followers.

I'm not making accusations against anyone at facebook but it was rather strange that a gun related page was knocked down.

same thing happened to red jacket firearms.

RUMINT is that antis are going around reporting spam/offensive content and after enough reports, the page is automatically locked up and inaccessible until FB staff review it.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    If you guys like the FB page, we are in the process of using up some coupons to help promote the rally on the 6th.

The last one that I used for $50 allowed us to potentially reach 424k people.

SUPER. I have been using FB to promote our cause all along, this is GREAT. :thumbsup:

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    That's great I just can't do In-Your-Face-Book, like my phone, tablet, and computers are not pieces of Fruit!:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Bump for those that might not be aware of our FB page.

Aside from providing an effective way to share information to others outside of the forum, it also provides a back channel in the very rare instances when the forum is down.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Thanks Norton - didn't see this but will add the page. I'm on MDS more than FB, but its a great way to attract more interest.

+5000 likes. Done.

Feb 28, 2013

:wtf:

That is strange. Was yours the only one?

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Bump - If you're already a FB user, realize that social media is an effective means to further the cause of this community because you can share outside of our little choir here.

The FB page also provides a back channel in the very rare instance that the board goes down.

We're at over 6500 likes now. 10,000 would be better. :D

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Bump.

https://www.facebook.com/mdshooters/

This is an excellent way to share information and resources with those outside of the regular membership here.

If we are going to take our messages to the fence sitters and so forth, we must go where they are

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Bump as we go into the legislative session.

This makes for a nice way to spread information to the rest of the masses in FB land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom