• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm off work today so I'm going up in an hour or so. How is it so far?

Are they enforcing section 2, article 9 of the gun show loophole? If so I'll bring extra cash so I can pick up some 40 round banana clips for my AK15 ghost gun.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'm standing in line now. Pretty cold out here. Looks like it might get a decent crowd. I'm wearing a red/white flannel shirt and a black vest if anyone wants to come introduce themselves.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I'm standing in line now. Pretty cold out here. Looks like it might get a decent crowd. I'm wearing a red/white flannel shirt and a black vest if anyone wants to come introduce themselves.

If I see you I'll say hi! I saw you buying all those K98s at the auction there a few months back.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Kid woke up to a wicked sorry throat. I guess we're heading to Patient First instead of the gun show. Maybe tomorrow. His girlfriend had Strep throat, so I'm guessing that's what we're dealing with.

Maybe tomorrow.

Save a few deals for me. :thumbsup:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Kid woke up to a wicked sorry throat. I guess we're heading to Patient First instead of the gun show. Maybe tomorrow. His girlfriend had Strep throat, so I'm guessing that's what we're dealing with.

Maybe tomorrow.

Save a few deals for me. :thumbsup:

I was hoping you could do a price comparison between the two shows.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Sure tell me what you need and I'll be more than happy to give you a professional price comparison.

Feel free to comment on the overall price comparison. Please use your best judgement.thanks.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Feel free to comment on the overall price comparison. Please use your best judgement.thanks.

No this service is just for you. Tell me what you're looking to buy and I'll find you the best deal. For someone who wasn't at the Bel Air show, you sure do know the exact prices that firearms were selling for. Since you were so good at judging prices there without stepping into the show, you should be able to do the same with for the Howard Country show. Please tell us all how the dealers aren't making anything and we shouldn't comparison shop.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    No this service is just for you. Tell me what you're looking to buy and I'll find you the best deal. For someone who wasn't at the Bel Air show, you sure do know the exact prices that firearms were selling for. Since you were so good at judging prices there without stepping into the show, you should be able to do the same with for the Howard Country show. Please tell us all how the dealers aren't making anything and we shouldn't comparison shop.

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in your reply?
    I thought you could help out those who are unable to attend both shows which of the two are better price wise.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Belgian Browning .22 takedown from South Carroll Sporting Goods. Thank you very much, FFBWMD!!!

Attachments

• IMG_7677.jpg
      IMG_7677.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 351
    • IMG_7678.jpg
      IMG_7678.jpg
      70.8 KB · Views: 343
    • IMG_7679.jpg
      IMG_7679.jpg
      106.8 KB · Views: 349
    • IMG_7680.jpg
      IMG_7680.jpg
      64.6 KB · Views: 331

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Saw a really nice Browning A5 with a serial number in the 27,000 range which is pretty early. I am looking for one <10,000 like the one Augie has.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Picked up a really nice JM Marlin 336 for only $325. It's actually one of the older Sears and Roebuck marketed rifles, but still a Marlin nonetheless.

SCSG has a lot of nice C&R rifles and pistols if anyone's looking for any

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Colt 1903 from South Carroll had my name on it.

BTW I saw spotty availability of primers but did not see powder. But was not looking very hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom