• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey

Sep 28, 2012
    Crownsville, MD
    Folks, I just had a group of four withdraw from a Wear and carry permit course that I am holding in Glen Burnie. I am teaching all of the components of the HQL during the first four hours. My Loss is your gain, I am offering the first five people that register (and pay, no COD on this offer) Use the code MDSWC-HQL for a 40% discount ($125 HQL for $75, or $225 W&C for $135 or Renewal for $90) The class is this coming Saturday at 0900. Lot of room for more and if I fill all five there will another discount for numbers 6-10. This will be my last class of this nature until late summer.

REGISTER HERE

Whiskey

Sep 28, 2012
    Crownsville, MD
    This Weekend

Folks, I just had a group of four withdraw from a Wear and carry permit course that I am holding in Glen Burnie. I am teaching all of the components of the HQL during the first four hours. My Loss is your gain, I am offering the first five people that register (and pay, no COD on this offer) Use the code MDSWC-HQL for a 40% discount ($125 HQL for $75, or $225 W&C for $135 or Renewal for $90) The class is this coming Saturday at 0900. Lot of room for more and if I fill all five there will another discount for numbers 6-10. This will be my last class of this nature until late summer.

REGISTER HERE

I suppose that I should have been more specific and let you know that it is for this weekend. Seats are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom