• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    This is a different sorta one of those 'hate them kinda dogs' threads, ain't it...?

Quite frankly, if those dogs were known for trouble, you'd think they were known for it. There seems to be a part of this story missing if that were the case.

...or a lack of honesty.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    This is a different sorta one of those 'hate them kinda dogs' threads, ain't it...?

Quite frankly, if those dogs were known for trouble, you'd think they were known for it. There seems to be a part of this story missing if that were the case.

...or a lack of honesty.

I think the part that is missing, is why were two dogs of the same owner, found badly mutilated and dead in someone else yard with one of them having the teeth pulled out.
    One thing that's not missing, is the authorities seemingly unwilling-ness to get involved to any great extent?
    Maybe they know something and just cannot provide evidence for who did it for some reason.
    This happened in town- Vienna, not AA or Balto county where there's more cars parked on one street than there is people who live in the whole town.

Somebodies got to know something, for gosh sakes there's probably people who know how many times the neighbor flushes their toilet on Middle st. over there.
    Maybe it's the owner's who did it and their pulling some weird ass stunt?

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

Feb 28, 2013
    I think the part that is missing, is why were two dogs of the same owner, found badly mutilated and dead in someone else yard with one of them having the teeth pulled out.
    One thing that's not missing, is the authorities seemingly unwilling-ness to get involved to any great extent?
    Maybe they know something and just cannot provide evidence for who did it for some reason.
    This happened in town- Vienna, not AA or Balto county where there's more cars parked on one street than there is people who live in the whole town.

Somebodies got to know something, for gosh sakes there's probably people who know how many times the neighbor flushes their toilet on Middle st. over there.

Wow... I’da thought the most action Vienna would ever see is shift change at the power plant

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014

It's strange(to me) that more hasn't come out since the pooches were found.
    Crazy story...:sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom