• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I'd have joined it out of convenience but they never seem to have membership open

I’m a member. Took me a couple of years. I’ve been so busy, I’ve not paid much attention. Can shoot with you there sometime if you want. I haven’t fired a gun in months.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I wonder what the going rate will be for a long gun transfer there? How are you supposed to sell a old $200 shotgun if a dealer wants $40-$50 in transfers

I believe the show is mostly for their members to sell their stuff. If so, the rifles/shotguns may be from their personal collections. Could be FTF

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    I believe the show is mostly for their members to sell their stuff. If so, the rifles/shotguns may be from their personal collections. Could be FTF

There will be FFL's to do the transfers. The show draws a lot of people from outside the club. Both vendors and buyers.

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    I'll be there with my old man tomorrow before 8. Not looking for anything in particular. Never been, but sure what to expect, but never had much luck at gun shows. Even pre-rona every one was +25% for guns and +50% for accessories compared to online.

Would be happy to walk away with some 22 ammo

Last edited:

Biggie313

Molon Labe
    Feb 23, 2010
    Essex
    Just got back from the show. Decent crowd, ended up with 2 good deals on 22lr. 500 rd thunderbolt for 7cpr, and 500 cci standard velocity 500 brick for 12 cpr.

And a wireless backup camera for $10.

They also had $1 9mm, and $1 .223, $900 lee enfield mkiii. Only saw 4 handguns, no ARs, and very few modern semi autos. All the old 12ga and muzzleloaders you could dream of. Never seen so many empty ammo boxes for sale at a show.

Sampson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 24, 2013
    White Marsh
    Just got back from the show. Decent crowd, ended up with 2 good deals on 22lr. 500 rd thunderbolt for 7cpr, and 500 cci standard velocity 500 brick for 12 cpr.

And a wireless backup camera for $10.

They also had $1 9mm, and $1 .223, $900 lee enfield mkiii. Only saw 4 handguns, no ARs, and very few modern semi autos. All the old 12ga and muzzleloaders you could dream of. Never seen so many empty ammo boxes for sale at a show.

We must have past in the crowd. Saw the same things you described. Spent some time at the blacksmith and MSI tables. Been meaning to join so finally did today.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Nice small show . Was nice to see a variety of older stuff , military/ hunting . Not just rows of AR stuff. Bought some 410 shells . Was hopeful ammo prices a little better buttttt, is what it is . See. A few guns but with in last 2 months I’ve aquired 3 shotguns. Believe it or not I do want to stay married . Anyway glad I went .think I seen more that sparked my interest there than at these big shows.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I'll be there with my old man tomorrow before 8. Not looking for anything in particular. Never been, but sure what to expect, but never had much luck at gun shows. Even pre-rona every one was +25% for guns and +50% for accessories compared to online.

Would be happy to walk away with some 22 ammo

The show is today (Saturday) only according to their web page calendar

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom