• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jplum

Feb 3, 2008
    Come and get a chance to talk and shoot with your public servants.

Check out the website- http://www.frederickgop.org/trapshoot.html for more details.

Brief description-

Sunday, 30 August 2009 from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
    Shoot Trap with teams that include our own Republican Elected Officials or just come out for some good food and to support our 2nd Amendment.

Where: The Thurmont Conservation & Sportsman's Club (see directions below)
    When: Come early and stay late. Opening ceremony and introductions at 2pm
    The Shoot: A 25-bird event. A trophy will be awarded for the high total score.
    The Food: We will have Pit Beef, Chicken & Pork with sides & drinks.
    Cost: $20.00 per non-shooter - Please add $10.00 to participate in the shoot. Kids under 10 - Free.

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Sounds like a good time... I wonder, would we ever see the *other* side trust their constituents enough to be around them with guns?

jplum

Feb 3, 2008
    The Democratic Picnic is Wednesday at the Ceresville Mansion Picnic Grounds. 5:30 to 8:30. Tickets are $30 each at the door. That is from the Frederick News Post (8/21) page A5- Meg Tully. She wrote about both events too.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    The Democratic Picnic is Wednesday at the Ceresville Mansion Picnic Grounds. 5:30 to 8:30. Tickets are $30 each at the door. That is from the Frederick News Post (8/21) page A5- Meg Tully. She wrote about both events too.

nothing says "party of the people" like inviting your bourgeois supporters to the picnic grounds of a mansion, I wonder if they will be serving cake:rolleyes:

OTOH the party of those Racists, big buisness elite and special interst groups sounds like a damn good time:D

Last edited:

Ciderbarrel

From the 18th amendment
    Aug 22, 2009
    Silver Spring area
    Sounds like a good time... I wonder, would we ever see the *other* side trust their constituents enough to be around them with guns?

I don't know about the Dems because I'm a registered Independent, but the last person I want to be around with a gun is Ross Perot. YIKES! At least Chaney had all his marbles when he shot that guy in the face.

I just can't stop picturing Dana Carvey as Perot hopping up and down like the crazy rich Texan on The Simpsons w/ his 6-shooters.

"Can I finish!? Can I finish, can I finish, can I finish!?!?" *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

CharlieFoxtrot

Industry Partner
    Sep 30, 2007
    Foothills of Appalachia
    If you look at the flyer you'll see:

The Shoot :A 25-Bird Event. A trophy will be awarded for the high total score.

I just saw a letter that the Central Committee received from an extremely irate person who was indignant that the Committee would sponsor an event that shoots at live animals. I am not on the Committee and thus the response was very restrained and diplomatic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom