• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    CC Cop has a car pulled over in our parking lot. The cop is blocking one entrance into our lot and the car he has pulled over is blocking another. Cars pull into our lot at pretty high speeds coming from 140.

These kids in uniform need better training.

End rant.

PO2012

Oct 24, 2013
    CC Cop has a car pulled over in our parking lot. The cop is blocking one entrance into our lot and the car he has pulled over is blocking another. Cars pull into our lot at pretty high speeds coming from 140.

End rant.

As the crime problem here in the county becomes more pronounced you're going to have many more reasons to complain. The CCSO is in no way prepared for what's coming. Is DeWees up to the task of fixing the office? I sure hope so, for all our sakes.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md

End rant.

Why wait till Jan for a new Sheriff...... Call now and ask them not have the entrance and exits of your business blocked by a deputy during a traffic stop.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    As the crime problem here in the county becomes more pronounced you're going to have many more reasons to complain. The CCSO is in no way prepared for what's coming. Is DeWees up to the task of fixing the office? I sure hope so, for all our sakes.
    it's the heroin. find a way to get rid of it, you fix the problem . let it be known that if you get caught selling or in possession you get the max penalty, no plea or second chance.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I still find it amazing that Fiora came in 3rd!!
    I've only been in Carroll for 10 years, but I see it becoming more like P. G. County (where I fled) every year.

A liberal mindset caused Fiora's third place finish (and maybe less money to spend on shiny billboards). Sheeple are invading Carroll County. I'll likely be dead before it goes full P. G. County, if it ever does (hopefully not).

07g35xnick

Feb 28, 2012
    Mount airy md
    I've only been in Carroll for 10 years, but I see it becoming more like P. G. County (where I fled) every year.

A liberal mindset caused Fiora's third place finish (and maybe less money to spend on shiny billboards). Sheeple are invading Carroll County. I'll likely be dead before it goes full P. G. County, if it ever does (hopefully not).

I agree with this, I recently went for a walk in downtown MT Airy and I was shocked to see several Frosh and Brown signs in front yards. Wtf is going on?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

End rant.

:rolleyes:

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    it's the heroin. find a way to get rid of it, you fix the problem . let it be known that if you get caught selling or in possession you get the max penalty, no plea or second chance.

The court system and judges are to blame for the pleas and no jail time, not the deputys/police. They arrest the same ones time and time again, the courts fail to put them in jail.....
    I know this!

dlmarion

Feb 6, 2013
    Carroll County
    Does not surprise me Fiora came in 3rd/Last...........

Agreed. I didnt see as many signs for him as I did the other candidates. Im not sure if having more of the population voting would have made a difference. A lot of people are unplugged from politics and probably woukd have voted based on sign count alone.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    The court system and judges are to blame for the pleas and no jail time, not the deputys/police. They arrest the same ones time and time again, the courts fail to put them in jail.....
    I know this!
    I know this, the entire system needs to work together. Since we are not allowed to shoot people that break into our houses there should at least be some penalty.

Sgt6402

Jan 21, 2008
    md
    I know this, the entire system needs to work together. Since we are not allowed to shoot people that break into our houses there should at least be some penalty.

Not going to argue with ya on that :)

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    I have to be honest, it's still pretty nice over here in Manchester. Other than my neighbor that likes to drive his Suburban at double the residential speed limit, I don't have many complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom