• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    But in his new position won't he have the ability to possibly reinterpret all the md gun laws? Maybe make our lives regarding firearms more difficult ?

Yes but what it really means is we take him to court so often we go broke ...

The real losers will be the FFLs

But we can still work the general -- but if folks give up and do not fight -- well you know ..

Clark W. Griswold

Oct 5, 2009
    But in his new position won't he have the ability to possibly reinterpret all the md gun laws? Maybe make our lives regarding firearms more difficult ?

Gansler said the crap that was rammed through last year was constitutional. How much worse can it get? The ag issues opinions on existing or proposed law when asked. He can't just start making shit up.

Of course he will be a willing shill for all the anti 2a lawmakers out there. The worst of which is more 2a friendly than frosh.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Cardin is gaining...

a4e6u7yd.jpg

ubyru8yb.jpg

Clark W. Griswold

Oct 5, 2009
    Sad thing is, cardin could have easily won if he had done anything more than he did. Simply pointing out the legislation frosh opposed would have won him votes

Last edited:

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    As of right now it's looking like every single incumbent has won. I am toughly convinced that voting is a waste of time, the fix is in, it's all rigged.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Frosh dominated early voting, about 50% or so. Cardin and Braveboy split the rest. Election Day, Cardin/Frosh are within 4K votes to this point.

Ugh. Some time left before we start talking concession, but the fat lady is warming the vocal chords, I fear.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    As of right now it's looking like every single incumbent has won. I am toughly convinced that voting is a waste of time, the fix is in, it's all rigged.

There's not enough dissent and far too much apathy. Giant urban populations and a growing movement of conservatives leaving the state is behind this, not a fix.

07g35xnick

Feb 28, 2012
    Mount airy md

Maybe so but we are also dealing with a lot of lazy republican voters in this state.
    My mother in law said her job was pushing Brown on everybody .. She's a Moco teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom