• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NY Transplant

Wabbit Season/Duck Season
    Apr 2, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Why does leaking information help us? Here is some food for thought... what if we loose?. By showing our hand we let them all know how weak we are. Now what if we win? By showing our hand we give them an out... a way of discounting the results and staying the course.. worse.. we may even encourage those that lose by a close margin to contest the results and even lobby to requite the last date to change parties out to 1 year from the election for non new voters.

And then of course they can do a rino to us..

Hell they could even be encouraged to stay active in the party instead of retire " I will not be driven out by interlopers "

Want Frosh to retire? Or want him back as a paid lobiest for bloomberg .? Give him a way to save face and he will be back and making a mint doing it.

It's no secret, they already have a RINO movement in Carroll County.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    She was for Republicans so I figured I could mention it to her. This wont work if it is a secret and frankly I don't care if they know. I don't want Frosh anywhere near the legislature hence the reason I changed my party affiliation and voted. She seemed interested in the concept so who knows..

Ah thats a different matter.. I promise this can blow back on us ifcwe are not careful.. secret no just quiet and mouth to ear...

When your opposition appears to be underestimating you.. let them..

Frosh can only win a few ways.. dino backfiring is one of those ways...

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    It's no secret, they already have a RINO movement in Carroll County.

I know.. I was concerned about that last year when I suggested a quiet approach.. I even mentioned how we coujd switch in such a way that they would never be sure how many or even if it was a real dino movement..

That all in the past.. I want Frosh washed up.. not a marter for gun control.. . Let Blomberg find another patsy.. not one with his potential pull. Who knows how much he has on folks as leverage.

RodeoJim

Mar 4, 2013
    AA County, DPRMd.
    Wife and I both voted DINO today in 33. Less than 5 minutes for me. Another Cardin and Gansler ballot cast.

Outside Ridgeway Elementary (Severn) was one incredibly vocal campaigner asking everyone coming in "are you a Democrat?" As I choked back the bile of having to respond in the affirmative, she continued "can you please support Brian Frosh? I am a longtime friend of his and he is a great man and cares about this state and Maryland families." I had been given a heads-up on this so I felt compelled to advise said friend that unfortunately I will not be able to support a man (and I use that term loosely) who feels that it is his obligation to violate Constitutional rights of our citizenry yet having no issue aiding in the lunacy of refusing to bring SB622 out of his desk. So Anti 2A, Pro Child predator... No thanks!

I must say the look on her face almost made up for having to vote D. :)

- Jim

Rumnhammer

Mar 2, 2013
    Dinoed!!

Just DINOed in District 10 Glad to see that there is someone named Pat Kelly running against Delorias Kelley, may get some stupid people that just look for the first last name they recognise.

Here's to seeing some jaws on the floor tomorrow. I still feel dirty voting as a Dem.....I hope it works.

Chris Rummel

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    I saw on the news that a 96 year old woman went to vote today and was told "sorry, you already voted" The rest of the story was her daughter demanding nationwide voter ID. They happened to be black, not the usual demographic demanding voter ID. Maybe common sense is spreading.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    She was for Republicans so I figured I could mention it to her. This wont work if it is a secret and frankly I don't care if they know. I don't want Frosh anywhere near the legislature hence the reason I changed my party affiliation and voted. She seemed interested in the concept so who knows..

Agreed. I don't know how well we'll do tonight but I do know that we have to be in this for the long haul, and we have to expand this concept beyond just the 2A community. There are people who vote pro-life, pro-free market economics, pro-liberty, etc. - all potentially on our side. We need their support and we can't do this in isolation.

I hope we win tonight. We may win some & lose others. But whatever the outcome, we have to build on and expand the foundation each and every election cycle, and to work with anyone who can advance this common cause.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    20140624_180600.jpg

hooligan82

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2011
    Baltimore county
    Done.

There was a guy standing there in a Brochin shirt as I walked in. He looked at me and started to say something. I looked at him and said "sb281is all I have to say to you." He had no response, but the guy standing next to him handing out pamphlets for republican candidates busted out laughing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

cdstraw

Oct 9, 2008
    Frederick County, MD
    I voted! DINO...Happened to shake the hand of a local Republican running for House of Delegates. Told him that he would have my vote come November. He mentioned that I was about the 10th person today to let him know that I was a DINO voter. :D

And just for fun I thought I should show that I did VOTE with my Evil Black Rifle...according to the State of MD!!!:mad54:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
      photo.JPG
      62.7 KB · Views: 89

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I voted in Fredneck as a repub. I went around 3:30 and there weren't many people. I'm sure it has picked up now that most folks are off work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom