• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    You are welcome, I love this kind of stuff... I am printing a few out for the gun room! I have the walls plastered in flags, exploded gun diagrams, pics like these, etc. It's very....busy. But I like it!

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    "For Motherland! For Stalin!"

big_4309.jpg

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Definitely colorized. Many of those are iconic photos. Some of the first ones appear to feature Vasily Zaytsev ... who's the definition of "BADASS" in the Russian dictionary. He did more than his share in depopulating the German army.

07g35xnick

Feb 28, 2012
    Mount airy md
    You are welcome, I love this kind of stuff... I am printing a few out for the gun room! I have the walls plastered in flags, exploded gun diagrams, pics like these, etc. It's very....busy. But I like it!
    That's awesome! My next house will have a gun room like this.
    thanks for sharing the pics

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    Very cool pics, thanks for posting. It's interesting that few, if any, of the guns pictured, appear to have the "original" shellac finish. Most look oiled to me.

That and the battle wear on these rifles is amazing! Simply amazing, look at the muzzle and even the exposed breach, so worn they almost looked chromed. Now I would love to get my hands on a Mosin like that. It would make a great wall hanger just to pull off the wall and oil with a babies diaper :shocked: You guys suck. I hate you all. every last one of you make me realize how much more I want but don't have and then when I think its over it pulls me back.

You all know you all are one of the major reasons my wife hates me ...:D

newq

Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD

As the poster above said, I am quite envious of your "gun room" . I am lucky to have a corner in the house where nothing else quite literally would fit...

toolness1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 5, 2014
    BFE, Missouri
    I am glad you guys liked the pics as much as I hoped you would!

I am blessed for what I have, and to have the extra room to have my own "gun room", but I also recently got divorced, so that's the reason for the extra room in the house :)
    And, it's a rental house.

Good, and bad at the same time....

:)

newq

Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    I am glad you guys liked the pics as much as I hoped you would!

I am blessed for what I have, and to have the extra room to have my own "gun room", but I also recently got divorced, so that's the reason for the extra room in the house :)
    And, it's a rental house.

Good, and bad at the same time....

:)

Small miracles brotha, blessings in disguise.

dancnr

Jul 27, 2011
    Washington County
    On the link you sent, about 3/4s of the way down the page there is a female Russian soldier holding what looks to me to be a 1903 complete with us style sling.

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County

A friend used to say that divorce was the only diet that is guaranteed to permanently rid you of over 100 pounds of unwanted fat ... and in the long run, it's one of the cheapest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom