• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    Going to go visit a friend in Northern Virginia near Falls Church. Anybody know of a gun shop that may have shotshell reloading supplies such as Alliant and Hogdgon Powder and Winchester Primers. In MD, if you can find it, the limit is 5lbs/30 days. Not so in VA.

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    I get my 8 lb tubs of IMR 4895 from them. Strike a blow for freedom!

Yeah, I know... you VA guys and your freedom. :envy: I picked up my 2 30rd Lancer AWMs for $19 each and CMMG 22LR bolt w/ 25rd mag from my buddy in Fairfax last night. He got them at the Fredericksburg show for me. There is my brief taste of freedom.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Yeah, I know... you VA guys and your freedom. :envy: I picked up my 2 30rd Lancer AWMs for $19 each and CMMG 22LR bolt w/ 25rd mag from my buddy in Fairfax last night. He got them at the Fredericksburg show for me. There is my brief taste of freedom.

There's a gun show this weekend at the Dale City VFW :innocent0

JDove

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2010
    Yeah, I know exactly where that one is. Right down the street from the PW Ice Rink. Anything worthwhile, thought it was mostly a C&R show?

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    FIFY. You can only posess up to 5lbs of powder at any given time, per the Fire Marshals office.

Unless they relaxed the laws in the past year, which never happens in MD.:sad20:

Oh, I spread it out between 5 or 6 houses. I would NEVER have more than 5 pounds of powder in one location. I stack it on top of the 30 flats of shells I have though.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Yeah, I know exactly where that one is. Right down the street from the PW Ice Rink. Anything worthwhile, thought it was mostly a C&R show?

Not lately. It's not a big show, but there are a lot of smaller dealers with firearms. I picked up a .22 pistol there last show. Trader Jerry's is usually there. I haven't seen the reloading guy in a while, he's pretty low on stock last I heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom