• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    What info are you guys putting on your Schedule A for the NFA items the trust owns?

Do you send it in with your scanned trust file every time you file a Form 1?

Do you add a stamp if the item has not been built yet?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    What info are you guys putting on your Schedule A for the NFA items the trust owns?

Serial number, address, discription(suppressor, SBR, etc)

Yes, but not a current copy(I'd have to do it sepparately and i don't bother).

I only add an item to the sched A when i have received the stamp and built the item or have taken possession of the stamp/item.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD

Only list approved items, upload it with your scanned trust, and send it everytime.

Mine lists address, description of item (make, model & serial #) and type of item (suppressor, SBR etc) for each individual item.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

MACTHEGUN

Aug 18, 2014
    My trust schedule "A" only has provisions for "Item/description & Serial#" and "Date Tax Stamp Issued".

The "location of the trust" is listed on page 4 of my documents.

BTW, Since the begin date of "41F" is 13 July '16, I understand that as long as the (mailed in) form 1 is postmarked NLT 12 July '16, you will be grandfathered?

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Per instructions from the lawyer who drafted my trust, I've never submitted the schedule a on a form1 or form4 app. All were approved :thumbsup:

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Per instructions from the lawyer who drafted my trust, I've never submitted the schedule a on a form1 or form4 app. All were approved :thumbsup:

Yup. No need. I submit mine with only one entry on my sched A. Two things, your first form 1 or 4 has no entries in your sched A, and they already know what you own.

All they want to know is whether your trust is in order and mostly that the description of your item is correct.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

My first form1 went in without a schedule A and was approved.

Yup. No need. I submit mine with only one entry on my sched A. Two things, your first form 1 or 4 has no entries in your sched A, and they already know what you own.

All they want to know is whether your trust is in order and mostly that the description of your item is correct.

I noticed when I filled out my second form1, after I entered my trust name, some of the info auto-filled.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    My first form1 went in without a schedule A and was approved.

I noticed when I filled out my second form1, after I entered my trust name, some of the info auto-filled.

You probably saved it in a "Template"

BTW, for all those filing at the last minute, make sure you "save" every page before moving on to the next.:thumbsup:

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I have 9 stamps and I've never submitted a schedule A with my trust. All were approved. Makes me wonder if I should do so going forward.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    You don't have to tell the ATF what you already own as far as NFA items... they know.. ;)

My trust has no Schedule A, only an assignment sheet that allows me to transfer items to the trust that would comprise part of the item being applied for (if applicable).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom