• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marylandmark

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Dave Campbell will have my vote for house of delegates

I'm a Democrat so I can only vote for Democrats in the Primary Election.

Chelsea Manning gets no votes from my house , the rest they’re all flip floppers

If you are voting for Campbell, you can't vote for "it" in the Primary Election anyway since "it's" a Democrat.

Just to clarify since we both most likely feel the same about it, it has no chance in the General which is exactly why it gets my vote in the Primary.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I'm a Democrat so I can only vote for Democrats in the Primary Election.

If you are voting for Campbell, you can't vote for "it" in the Primary Election anyway since "it's" a Democrat.

Just to clarify since we both most likely feel the same about it, it has no chance in the General which is exactly why it gets my vote in the Primary.

That is what DINO is all about.

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    This issue probably affects all counties in Maryland's Primary. I just completed my absentee ballot and noticed on the back of the envelope, along with my name is party affiliation; in my case DEM (DINO.) I find this very disturbing. If anyone wanted to screw with an election, destroying mail-in ballots of specific parties (or known DINOs/RINOs) could do it. I CERTAINLY HOPE the primary election ballots do not have party affiliation on them. fred55

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    Just called the MD Elections number, 1-800-222-8683 and voiced my concern about this. They were surprised at my concern. I asked her to pass it on, and I certainly hope this is not the case in the General Election. fred55

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom