• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Everyone needs to attend this event tomorrow at 4:00 announced by Neil Harris of the Gaithersburg Council. It would be great if this choreographed event was well attended by gun enthusiasts such as us.

"Call to Action on Gun Control

County Councilmember Sidney Katz will be joined by Rockville Mayor Bridget Newton, Gaithersburg Mayor Jud Ashman, Washington Grove Mayor Joli McCathran and leaders from the Montgomery County Police Department (MCPD) and other invited community leaders to remember those who lost their lives at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland Florida and to call for action on federal and state gun control.

What: Call to action on gun control.

When: Friday, March 2 at 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Where: In front of the Old Grey District Courthouse: 27 Courthouse Square Rockville, MD"

Who: County Councilmembers, Rockville Mayor Bridget Newton, Gaithersburg Mayor Jud Ashman, Washington Grove Mayor Joli McCathran, representatives from MCPD and other County organizations.https://nextdoor.com

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    I am in, its right down the street from me. Last time I went to one of these it was pretty pointless. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel it do to High winds.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I am in, its right down the street from me. Last time I went to one of these it was pretty pointless. I wouldn't be surprised if they cancel it do to High winds.

If they do and reschedule I'm in.
    Need to get a Patriot Picket hoodie ....

kshaw

Nov 21, 2012
    Gaithersburg, MD
    It has been cancelled due to the weather. Gaithersburg City Council posted that it would be rescheduled. There were a lot of negative comments on this event posted to the NextDoor forum so maybe they will decide not to reschedule at all. Be sure to post your comments on .https://nextdoor.com .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom