• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Just recently the couple who defended their property from BLM had all of their firearms confiscated by St. Louis police. My question is this: how much longer are we going to let these infringements on our 2nd and 4th amendment Continue? Where do we draw the line? Personally I’m 1000000% fed up with it, I can’t stand seeing people just give up their rights and how the government (both federal and state) keep pushing the line back. Really curious to see what everyone has to say and if anyone else shares my same sentiment.

Attachments

• 28AD8CD1-5F5C-4D18-917F-69AD43F1B4FC.jpeg
      28AD8CD1-5F5C-4D18-917F-69AD43F1B4FC.jpeg
      89.7 KB · Views: 2,946

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    From what I can tell (I’m not a lawyer by any means) they have broken any law, simply defended their own property. Unless someone knows some more information in regards to what the extent of their charges are.

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    From what I can tell (I’m not a lawyer by any means) they have broken any law, simply defended their own property. Unless someone knows some more information in regards to what the extent of their charges are.

I googled, don’t see anything. Hope that warrant and affidavit in support is released to the public soon.

kolohekanaka

Jul 23, 2017
    Howard County, MD
    I haven't read the article yet, but were their weapons confiscated under Red Flag? Red Flag allows anti-firearms bureaucrats to circumvent 2A protection of our right to bear arms. Red Flag also circumvents 4A protections because police can enter our homes and conduct search and seizure without warrant or due process. Red Flag also infringes our 1A rights because we have to be circumspect about our free speech rhetoric and protests lest the courts rule them as threats and convict us. If convicted we will be felons and no longer be able to own firearms legally. Red Flag insidiously accomplishes what anti-gunners have never been able to accomplish before: Disarming law-abiding gun owners; accomplished without a Constitutional amendment.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I am pretty sure what is actually going to happen to this couple is that the taxpayers are going to be buying them a new vacation home.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    I haven't read the article yet, but were their weapons confiscated under Red Flag? Red Flag allows anti-firearms bureaucrats to circumvent 2A protection of our right to bear arms. Red Flag also circumvents 4A protections because police can enter our homes and conduct search and seizure without warrant or due process. Red Flag also infringes our 1A rights because we have to be circumspect about our free speech rhetoric and protests lest the courts rule them as threats and convict us. If convicted we will be felons and no longer be able to own firearms legally. Red Flag insidiously accomplishes what anti-gunners have never been able to accomplish before: Disarming law-abiding gun owners; accomplished without a Constitutional amendment.

That’s exactly my point though, how much longer are we going to keep letting them do this, clearly no one on the right really seems to care and we all know the left will stop at nothing to disarm us. Like do a bunch of us need to run for office? Do we need a march on Washington? What more can we do to stop this cause clearly the whole “donate to the NRA” isn’t doing much.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    That’s exactly my point though, how much longer are we going to keep letting them do this, clearly no one on the right really seems to care and we all know the left will stop at nothing to disarm us. Like do a bunch of us need to run for office? Do we need a march on Washington? What more can we do to stop this cause clearly the whole “donate to the NRA” isn’t doing much.

NRA sits on the corner pounding it's pud.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Seriously though, what do we need to do in order to stop them. Cause I don’t know about you guys but I’m way past fed up with it.

Persuade the many more millions of people they have to change their entire world view about guns and start voting the way we, in smaller minority, prefer. They've spent decades shaping the majority's world view on this. Nothing can be done to just immediately stop how they see things.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Persuade the many more millions of people they have to change their entire world view about guns and start voting the way we, in smaller minority, prefer. They've spent decades shaping the majority's world view on this. Nothing can be done to just immediately stop how they see things.

I think everyone should be open about firearm ownership, and actively talk to those who are either uneducated in the topic of firearm ownership or who are actively against it, even get them out to the range with us. I personally have convinced 3-4 of my previously anti gun friends into either going out and buying their own or just being more open minded and friendly to it.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Did you hear that???????????

(The simultaneous sound coming from across the nation of bolt carrier groups slamming home with a round in the chamber.)

I thought that was gas. :D

I hope the sleeping lion never has to come fully awake. He definitely has one eye open.....

JerseyMike

Dec 16, 2019
    Germantown
    Seriously though, what do we need to do in order to stop them. Cause I don’t know about you guys but I’m way past fed up with it.

It’s a problem with both parties, hold Republicans accountable as well rather than just raging at democrats.

"I like taking guns away early," Trump said. "Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom