• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Wow I am a freaking moron, I tried 30 times to donate yesterday. I've tried 15 times today none of which worked.

Ummmm yeah you have to hit update amount hahaha. Ok money sent.

Pray for a speedy recovery.

Bad news- they actually did go through.

Good news-Thanks for contributing $5,300 to the fund. Your 45 donations really helped.

;)

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Bad news- they actually did go through.

Good news-Thanks for contributing $5,300 to the fund. Your 45 donations really helped.

;)

lol :lol2:

Just now caught this. Donated. Here's to a quick recovery.

JavaDan

Beer - Nectar of the Gods
    Feb 25, 2010
    Pasadena
    I go by that bank a lot. I will drop off a donation at the bank.

Kudos, Zoo, for taking the time get this out.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Thank you to everyone who has helped Kevin out so far. I just learned last night he is going to get to come home to do his rehabilitation from there. He still has a long road ahead of him, but at least he'll get to be with his family for it.

Your guys' kindness is really appreciated, as is the concern you have shown. In the future we will probably be doing some fundraisers for Kevin, looking at maybe some silent auction or raffle type things, I will keep the board posted here on anything like that we do.

Im late to the Thread but lll gladly raffle a Gunsmithing (Gift Certificate). If$200.00 Certificate would drum up some loot for Kevin.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Well, it took about 6 tries but I hit it. It kept wiping out the amount I entered. I also didn't see anywhere to enter a note about MDS.

I really hate PayPal.

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Well if anyone is still donating, if you use "Gift" paypal will not charge a fee for monies sent. Is this still going on? How is the officer doing now?

IGOR455

Oct 12, 2011
    glen burnout
    keven is good people i have known him since he came on the dept. as one who was struck by a car i know it sucks and huirts, ah oakwood rd and mary lane what memories

Hello Kitty

Oct 4, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I tried to google Kevin Mont - his LinkedIn profile says that he retired June 1, 2013. I guess his injuries were more than he could bear as an officer. I hope his skills can be transitioned to something else - maybe as a trainer or other person in law enforcement. Or something all together different, if that's what Kevin is interested in pursuing.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    I tried to google Kevin Mont - his LinkedIn profile says that he retired June 1, 2013. I guess his injuries were more than he could bear as an officer. I hope his skills can be transitioned to something else - maybe as a trainer or other person in law enforcement. Or something all together different, if that's what Kevin is interested in pursuing.

Kevin returned to duty from the accident in an administrative position for a while. I wasn't aware he retired as I left prior to June 2013. If he did retire I'm sure he had his 20 in. Not sure what if any, role the accident had in his decision to retire.
    He's a good guy.

FULLCLIP

Dec 19, 2009
    I met Kevin a few years ago while he was working as a canine patrolman. I also have a Shepherd and we had several good discussions . I didn't know of his accident until about 7 months after the fact. I ran into him around town and he told of the incident. As others have stated Kevin is a A-PLUS person. I am glad to hear of his recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom